Posted in Other 14 days ago.
ISO, a Verisk business, has been a leading source of information about property/casualty insurance risk since 1971. For a broad spectrum of commercial and personal lines of insurance, ISO provides statistical, actuarial, underwriting, and claims information and analytics; compliance and fraud identification tools; policy language; information about specific locations; and technical services. ISO serves insurers, reinsurers, agents and brokers, insurance regulators, risk managers, and other participants in the property/casualty insurance marketplace. To learn more about ISO please visit us at: www.verisk.com/iso. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It's the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It's why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It's the aim of our "returnship" program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it's what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers' problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career.We have received the Great Place to Work Certification for the fourth consecutive year. We've been recognized byForbesas a World's Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce.Verisk's Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.Job Description
As a Sr. Product Innovation Analyst, you will be responsible for creating, managing, and executing upon senior leaderships defined product roadmaps. In this role you will spend much of your time focused on ClaimSearch Compliance Solutions; looking to solve the compliance pain-points of our existing and potential customers. In addition, you will spend time getting to know the end user, making their problems yours to help drive innovative enhancements.
You are a driven individual with the desire and capability of taking an outlined roadmap and executing it as well as working to contribute towards the crafting of a product roadmap. You understand the importance of your end user and strive to gather and analyze actionable analytics. When you are required to make decisions, you clearly articulate the value proposition through clear analytics and a well-defined thought process. You are comfortable with digesting and translating regulatory requirements into business opportunities; furthermore, as a product centric individual you can integrate said opportunities into innovations within new and existing solutions.
You don't need your hand held but aren't afraid to speak up when you need help. You understand the value in failing fast, owning failures, and always focusing on learning opportunities wherever they may exist.
You love and appreciate the journey not just the destination.
About the Day to Day Responsibilities of the Role
* Work with senior product leadership to evolve high-level strategic vision into actionable tactics that provide ClaimSearch customers with top tier compliance solutions.
* Work closely with development teams and other team members to refine sprint backlog grooming, prioritization, and definition efforts.
* Define and manage the product development roadmap as outlined, setting expectations with relevant stakeholders including the senior leadership team.
* Leverage data and analytics to make decisions on the priority of the stories in the product backlog. Data and analytics may come in the following forms: ROI analysis, revenue generation analysis, customer sentiment analysis and gathering of customer feedback, user behavior log analysis, and known software bugs.
* Proactively research and understand the latest compliance trends impacting customers. Know our users as well as our competition.
* Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the organization's ability to meet its strategic, financial, and technical goals.
* Be the subject matter expert for specific Compliance Solutions within ClaimSearch.
* Assist as required in day to day operations within the Compliance Solutions team.
About You and How You Can Excel in This Role
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* 5+ years of experience in product execution and ownership with increasing responsibility. Multi-tiered software and or compliance focus preferred.
* Detail-oriented with a strong ability to manage and execute simultaneous projects and tasks.
* Self-motivated individual who brings solutions to problems. Comfortable working both independently and with a team.
* Advanced oral and written communication skills. High comfort with interpreting and drafting regulatory and legal documents is a plus.
* Experience working and leading customer engagements, fostering valuable partnerships, and solution driven product enhancement
* Understanding of the regulatory landscape modern insurers face.
* A firm understanding of LEAN and Agile methodologies.
* Demonstrated record of partnering with teams across the organization and influencing to achieve business results across multiple teams who may have competing goals.
* Excited about technical systems and how they may impact day to day operations within your realm of responsibility.
* Knowledge of software development tools such as Wiki and JIRA a plus.
* High level of comfort with Microsoft suite of products (Teams, Word, Excel, etc.)
* Experience in insurance claims, special investigations, or equivalent a plus.
* Documented success in delighting customers through excellent service and interaction, you care about the customer!
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.