• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant industry field (Required)
• Masters in Business Administration, Finance or Engineering (Preferred).
Problem and Scope Definition:
• Support formulation of problem statement and definition of scope.
– Drill down beyond the problems surface to understand root cause.
– Construct problem statement including problem description.
– Identify key stakeholders and construct stakeholder analysis ie how they are affected.
– Contribute to project planning and effort estimation within scope.
– Support the identification of risks and mitigation approaches.
• Demonstrate exceptional requirementgathering skills, leveraging clear direction from engagement management.
– Support requirement gathering sessions.
– Organize and sequence requirements into a user requirements document.
– Write wellformed, validated requirements and manage changes.
– Use appropriate tools to record, track and manage requirements.
• Review and analyze relevant documentation to ensure the understanding of an organizations function and capabilities.
• Conduct relevant research to increase understanding in support of developing comprehensive solutions.
• Logically structure recommendations and supporting data to formulate a solid, logical and understandable business case.
• Utilize appropriate business modeling techniques to represent and graphically depict various activities, processes and data These could include:
– Business process modeling.
• Demonstrate excellence in delivery of all solutions/recommendations, including supporting artifacts, on time and with high quality.
• Deliver exceptional engagement support, including development and management of project plan(s) as needed.
• Develop highquality deliverables that are “reviewready” the first time.
• Proactively share ongoing point of view and perspectives.
• Display strong listening and communication skills when interacting with client and team.
• Conduct market research and/or engagementspecific inputs for service offerings eg case studies etc.
• Research industry trends and support innovative ideas for practice thought leaders.
• Support in the development, research and design of consulting and domain mindshare such as:
articles, whitepapers, collateral development, eBooks, info graphics, leadership forums, collabortory sessions, Yammer, etc
• Support Cognizant leadership in the development of RFI's, RFP's and Service offerings.
Customer Relationship Management:
• Build and maintain strong relationships at different levels of the client organizations.
• Support practice building initiatives as planned by practice leadership.
• Ensure utilization targets are achieved by seeking opportunities for one self, internal or external as required.
• Assist in creating client and/ or practice related materials (deliverables, solutions, industry best practices, standards and other knowledge artifacts) to Cognizant's knowledge management repository.