Posted in Management 3 days ago.
Job ID: 19884
1. Maintain multiple robot cells in working order, from set-up, programming, operation, troubleshooting and repair to sustain packaging production schedule.
2. Maintain packaging equipment in working order, set-up, programing, operation, troubleshooting and repair to sustain packaging production schedule.
3. Edit existing robotic programs / recipes inputs / outputs for continuous improvement.
4. Troubleshoot process problems and monitors equipment to identify and correct potential errors.
5. Develop and implement solutions to eliminate any equipment related re-occurrence of errors.
6. Drive to improve cycle time and throughput by continuously adjusting robot and/or taping equipment path or functions.
7. Assists with integration, start-up and debugging of packaging floor equipment.
8. Install, configure, and perform appropriate hardware and software options and backup on all packaging equipment.
9. Responsible for scheduling preventive and emergency maintenance tasks on packaging equipment and ordering repeat and/or new tooling as necessary for maximum equipment performance.
10. Provide technical assistance to operators and supervisors on mechanical, electrical, electronic, and pneumatic related problems.
11. Assure that ISO quality policies and procedures are being followed.
12. Perform other duties as assigned by management.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES & EQUIPMENT INTERACTION:
1. Pick and place robot working cell. (Fanuc, Asyril, Quasys)
2. Pick and place manual, semi and fully automated equipment. (SRM, Ismeca, Vtek, Q-corp)
3. Laser and dual pulse electrical weld equipment. (Miyachi / Unitek)
4. Vacuum & shrink sealers.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills required.
2. Preferred knowledge of Fanuc robot handling guide and 2D IR vision.
3. Highly motivated self-starter with proactive approach to solving problems and seeing opportunities.
4. Strong teamwork abilities, excellent written and communications skills to interact with diverse internal and external groups.
5. Ability to maintain accurate records and data files.
6. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, ability to set and manage multiple priorities and to set and meet production deadlines as communicated by management.
7. Strong organizational skills.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS:
1. High School Diploma or GED required.
2. 1-3 years of related field experience is desired.
3. Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and mechanical prints.
4. Prior Robot / automation experience strongly required. (Mechanical parts and storage system feeders, laser weld, Keyence sensors & switches, Pneumatics controls)
5. Prior PLC, HMI, teach pendant - controller programing experience desired.
6. Vision system experience is required.
7. Formal Fanuc training is preferred (Robot handling tool and IR vision)
8. Ability to work overtime based on production needs.
Ability to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, use hands to finger, grasp, handle, feel, reach, push, pull, lift, stoop, kneel, climb, balance, and perform repetitive motions of the hands and or wrists.
Close visual attention required for controlling machines or processes at a rapid pace requiring close coordination and fine adjustment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.