Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Are you up to the challenge? At ePlus, we engineer transformative technology solutions for the most visionary companies in the world. This takes imagination, relentless client service, and the tenacity to enable our clients to achieve their visions. Our partnerships with leading edge technology manufacturers-many of which look to us for their own technology infrastructure needs-keep us immersed across the broad spectrum of the IT ecosystem.
As an ePlus Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for designing and implementing single- or multi-vendor IT Data Center Solutions. You will have the opportunity to work within an industry-leading account team to understand our clients' needs and craft sustainable IT roadmaps to get them there.
From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our engineering centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
* Developing Sales Engineering presentations and supporting materials
* Assist in creating and/or responding to Bill-of-Materials (BOM) and Statements of Work (SOW)
* Planning and designing solutions for multi-vendor Data Center Solutions
* Be available as a pre-sales resource for sales team members, as necessary
* Serve as an escalation point for Engineers, Sr. Engineers and Consultants
* Troubleshoot complex technology issues
* Assess Customer environment and make recommendations on solutions and improvements
* Escalate issues to other team members and subject matter experts, as necessary
* Provide deployment and implementation services of multi-vendor solutions in a Data Center environment
* Be available to meet customers' IT needs
* Meet with key vendors to stay current on products and technologies
* Lead a team of engineers on a professional services projects
* Maintain multiple advanced manufacturer specific advanced certifications. i.e.: CCIE, R/S. Voice, Brocade, CISSP, VCDX, UCS
* Serve each and every customer to ePlus' standards
Your Corporate Responsibilities:
Internal Control responsibilities vary by role and are subject to change. Please discuss your individual internal control responsibilities with your immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
* Handle confidential matters and information professionally
* Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
* Adhere to corporate policies and procedures
* Excellent customer service skills on phone and in person
* Professional demeanor and good communication skills
* Ability to think and come up with solutions quickly
* Must be fully knowledgeable and able to design and plan, implement and support IT solutions using two or more of the following technologies:
o Storage Area Networks (SAN)
o Collaboration (Messaging)
o Video Conferencing
o Blade Server Technology
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 10+ years of hands on experience in IT
* Multiple industry-recognized Certifications preferred. i.e.: CCIE, VCP, NACP, CISSP
Physical Requirements of Position:
Ability of finger dexterity to be used primarily to make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects or pinching fingers together. Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands and / or fingers. Speech ability must be at a level where one must convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly or quickly. Hearing ability must be at a level to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information. Visual ability must be average with ordinary visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products, or operate machinery. Physical strength for sedentary work with sitting most of the time. May have to exert or lift up to 10 - 20 pounds of force occasionally.
ePlus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ePlus promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.