Posted in Other 1 day ago.
FuturePlan is the nation's largest third-party administrator (TPA) of retirement plans, partnering with advisors in all 50 states. FuturePlan delivers the best of both worlds: high-touch personalized service from local TPAs backed by the strength and security of a large national firm, Ascensus. Our roots go back decades, with nearly 30 outstanding legacy firms now joined together to deliver unmatched levels of service, innovation and expertise to a fast-growing client base from coast to coast. The FuturePlan team includes more than 500 credentialed plan professionals, 60 actuaries, and one of the industry's largest in-house ERISA teams. Learn more at FuturePlan.com.
Section 1: Position Summary
Responsible for coordination and plan setup for assigned plans, meeting client and advisor expectations and meeting service timelines for newly sold retirement plans (both start-up and takeovers of existing plans) to ensure a smooth and efficient onboarding experience for clients. Also responsible for quality control and assurance for plan conversions, account transition and ensuring all responsibilities and tasks are performed in accordance with FuturePlan's core values and best practices.
Section 2: Job Functions, Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Manages case load effectively to meet or exceed departmental service goals specific service levels for quality and timeliness with limited supervision.
* Provides clear communication to both internal and external clients.
* Coordinate new plan enrollment kits for distribution.
* Collaborates with multiple departments to continuously improve implementation processes.
* Responsible for the de-conversion of plans. Ensures de-conversions are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
* Review and process critical transactions to complete the new client setup. Transactions may include contributions, distributions, interest, principal, dividends, or fees
* Coordinates with the client and advisor to review all implementation and onboarding documents are in order to facilitate the installation of the plan.
* Communicates the details of the plan's onboarding progress (as needed or requested) to each internal department (sales consultant, onboarding manager and service consultant) through regular contact or workflow system updates as it pertains to their open onboarding cases.
* Consistently updates workflow system or status report to keep all parties informed of onboarding activities and progress.
* Provides training and assistance to clients to ensure completion of the client tasks and issue resolution.
* Ensures internal department's completion of tasks by the scheduled due date.
* Provides input to Management on client issues and onboarding delays. Proactively escalates potential risks to appropriate leadership staff that impact either service satisfaction and/or financial liability.
* Provide guidance to clients and financial advisors to fully inform and educate then on on-going administrative services provided by FuturePlan.
* Provide hand-off to the appropriate service consultant to ensure a smooth transition for the client and financial advisor including identifying all open issues.
* Provides accurate qualified plan information and education to financial partners, financial professionals and clients by attending Ascensus training sessions and continuing self-study.
* Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by FuturePlan to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to FuturePlan or our clients.
* Our I-Client service philosophy and our Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
* Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned.
Section 3: Experience, Skills, Knowledge Requirements
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Mathematics, or equivalent work experience.
* Proficiency in MS-Office software applications, including Excel and Word.
* 1+ years of industry experience in financial services or retirement services environment is preferred.
* Minimum of 2 years of experience with Relius, or similar administration recordkeeping system preferred.
* Basic level knowledge base of ERISA, DOL and IRS regulations, and plan documents preferred (individually designed and prototype).
* Excellent presentation skills, telephone etiquette and professionalism, client service skills and time management proficiency.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills. The ability to communicate effectively (clear, concise and professionally) with all levels within the FuturePlan organization, as well as with our client base.
* Computer literacy with recordkeeping systems and trust systems; and experience with plan reconciliations.
* Possess excellent analytical abilities, attention to detail, accuracy and problem-solving ability.
* Ability to work in a team environment to ensure common goal of providing exceptional customer service.
* Ability to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
* Ability to work well under pressure with multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to make dependable judgments concerning issues which, if mishandled, have the potential to create substantial financial and client relations liabilities for the company.
* Ability to escalate issues to appropriate levels within an organization.
* Ability to work additional hours as necessary to meet business needs.
At Ascensus, we aspire to make a difference for others. We are a technology-enabled services company that helps people save for retirement, education, and healthcare through our network of institutional, financial advisor, and state partners. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is committed to high standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity-housed within our Core Values: People Matter. Quality First. Integrity Always.
As a leading independent recordkeeping services partner, retirement plan third-party administrator, and government savings facilitator, we aim to hire associates who find pride in going to work every day knowing that they help more than 12 million people save for what matters.