Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Essential Job Functions (Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the duties, knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. If requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
Education/Work Experience Requirements
1. High School Diploma or GED required
2. 1+ years of supervisory experience in retail or related field preferred
3. Demonstrate a passion for fashion and for the brand
4. Excellent selling and customer service skills
5. Ability to communicate effectively with customers and fellow employees
6. Ability to receive feedback and act when appropriate
7. Ability to follow written and verbal instruction and meet deadlines
8. Flexible and adaptable to change
Ability to adhere to Lands’ End Attendance program. For hourly full-time positions: Must be able to work up to a 40 hour work week and be available for overtime as business needs arise (e.g. peak season). For hourly flexible part-time positions: Must be able to adhere to hours scheduled based on specific business needs (e.g. increased availability for hours during peak season).
Essential Physical Requirements
1. Standing: Consistently for sustained periods of time.
2. Walking: Consistently moving about on foot to accomplish tasks throughout the store and stock room.
3. Climbing: Occasionally ascending/descending on a ladder to reach apparel on stock room shelves or set up visual displays on selling floor.
4. Fine motor skills: Frequently operates a computer and other machinery such as a point of sale register, in-store kiosk and computer printer. Frequently hanging apparel on hangers and folding merchandise on the selling floor and backroom.
5. Lifting: Occasionally lift up to 20 pounds unassisted.
6. Stooping: Occasionally bending the body downward and forward to reach items below the cash wrap, lower fixtures and the lower stock room shelves.
7. Reaching: Occasionally extend reach or hands overhead to hang apparel items or clean fixtures.
8. Twisting/Bending: Frequently position self to work on register, pick up items off the floor and fold clothing at the cash wrap.
9. Work Environment: Work under florescent lighting while in store.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
about 2 hours ago
about 3 hours ago
about 3 hours ago
Consolidated Edison Company of New York