Posted in Other 5 days ago.
This position is responsible for ensuring the quality and efficiency of the accounting system via analysis, documentation, enhancements, testing, implementation and maintenance of business processes, procedures, workflows, systems and applications.
Visa Sponsorship Available
Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Education Details: Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent work experience; Accounting and IT knowledge preferred.
Years of Experience:
Minimum three (3) years of experience in gathering and writing system requirements and documentations through various methods, with a proven track record in translating project scope into detailed requirements.
Minimum three (3) years of experience in using Accounting Software preferred.
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
* Demonstrated ability to organize and lead requirements gathering sessions.
* Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments.
* Effectively communicate and collaborate with Accounting teams and management to analyze needs and efficiently document project deliverables.
* Strong problem solving and structured thinking skills.
* Strong project management skills and execution of projects from vision conception through implementation.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
* Previous technical writing preferred.
* Exposure to Atlassian Jira ticketing system and documenting in Confluence is a plus.
* Strong Initiative with the ability to work independently or with a group.
* Ability to work effectively in diverse environments.
* Attention to detail is essential.
* Team approach and a positive attitude.
* Elicitation of accounting processes and procedures using business interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
* Collaborate with developers, quality assurance, accounting and other business units from beginning of project life cycle through to implementation.
* Translates accounting business process, procedures, workflows and enhancements to business requirement, functional specifications, trace-ability, user test plans, training documents, desk procedures and any other documentation for which programs will be written.
* Ensures that functional designs meet business requirements and desired outcome is achieved.
* Review, analyze, present and assist in implementing any improvement opportunities for the Accounting department.
* Manage and report on projects, issues, timelines/schedules, progress, status and risk.
* Other duties as assigned.
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Office - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, key board, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 20 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information, see Allegiant.com/careers
People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
30+ days ago
about 4 hours ago
AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah
about 5 hours ago