Posted in General Business 5 days ago.
Customer Inventory Analyst
Your organized mind is the secret to your accomplishments
You know the advantages of being organized. The reduced stress. The increased time and focus to do the job right. Your uncluttered desk and uncluttered mind pay big dividends for you, and we’re hoping it will for us, too. You arrange a process logically, so it’s easier to work with. You organize your responsibilities into methodical steps. Our company values your way of thinking and doing. Please apply.
We need people who perform well when every moment counts
The heroes of a situation are the ones who can meet high pressure with high focus, high determination, and high productivity. If that’s you, you’re in high demand in our inclusive organization where our valued, diverse staff broadens our ability to find smart solutions.
Manage customer inventories in a manner consistent with the customer’s required service level and inventory turn objectives, while maximizing supply chain efficiencies. Coordinate customer order fulfillment to ensure customer expectations are met in cost effective manner. Facilitate problem resolution in the order fulfillment process through data analyses, system knowledge, supply chain knowledge, and resources.
· Ability to clearly and precisely communicate orally and in writing to individuals and groups.
o Ability to communicate precise innovative Logistics and business solutions to customers and team leaders/members.
· Ability to adapt and support the organization through times of change.
· Ability to assess business views strategically.
· Ability to build solid sustainable business relationships at various levels throughout organization and with key customers.
· Ability to precisely and proficiently conduct strategic business and data analyses and data fueled recommendations for improvements and advancements.
· Ability to operate and use SKYPE, laptops and other technological devices/software programs to communicate with other people.
o Ability to proficiently use and perform key functions of Microsoft Excel software program.
· Ability to travel via aircraft(s) (if applicable) and operate and drive motor vehicle(s) for business travel(s) (if applicable), with valid driver license.
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC/NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Strategically organize and develop plans to drive weekly and monthly prioritizations of key development activities and projects to achieve exceptional management of business operations through Customer Logistics Solutions Management System.
2. Create respectful environment among team members and motivate improvement of individuals and team performances to achieve desired business results.
3. Maintain effectiveness of varying environments with different tasks, responsibilities and people. Set priorities and strategically identify issues, underlying problems and potential solutions to develop plan of action.
4. Render judgments and make timely decisions in alignment with business objectives, strategies and tactics. Promptly reconcile and communicate changes in plans and programs, conditions, requirements of marketplace, competitive activities, issues and accomplishments that may affect results to various levels of staff. Conduct team adjustments to new changes and adjust to meet requirements of changing conditions/situations.
Minimum of Bachelor’s degree.
At least 1-2 years of experience in managing customer inventory and order fulfillment.
Familiarity with order fulfillment system is desirable. Proficient in data access tools and PC based applications (Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Results and strategy oriented, leadership, excellent oral and written communication, proven analytical, attention to detail, change management, project and risk management and building relationships.
Prioritization and time management, resource management, active listening, organization, adaptability and interpersonal communication.
Reports to the Customer Logistics Solutions Manager. Key customers include Field Sales, Customer Order Associate, Customer Replenishment Specialist, Business Planning, Deployment, Distribution Analysis, Distribution Operations, Transportation teams, Product Supply, Customer Strategies and team leaders.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Responsibilities include managing customer inventories and generating orders through data analysis, and operation of Kimberly-Clark Order Management, Vendor Managed, or Co-Managed Inventory systems. Help external Business customers plan and manage promotions and product roll overs. Accountable for thorough understanding of customer processes, objectives, and expectations of Kimberly-Clark, as well as internal business functions to gain alignment of internal and external supply chain processes.
Travel may include approximately less than 5% of work time. Travel may also include travel via aircrafts and motor vehicles to various locations, if applicable. Varying working conditions may include prolonged sitting, typing and viewing computer/laptop screens, along with occasional bending, reaching, lifting, carrying, climbing, twisting, stooping, walking and standing.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
You don’t wait for inspiration; you seize it!
You are an innovator looking for an idea that is new, different, unexpected, and inspired. Our organization is one of inclusion, and we want diverse people who know that good things don’t always come to those who wait. We want individuals who aren’t afraid to explore potential solutions. If you seize opportunities to be innovative, then you are who we want. Let’s innovate together.
Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work and on the go. Throughout our 148 years, we have challenged conventional wisdom to innovate products that better meet the needs of consumers. We have created new categories with top brands like Kleenex®, and redefined categories with Huggies® and U by Kotex®. While growing our $18+ billion global business, we help build careers through collaborative teams that push boundaries and endless opportunities to work with some of the world’s most recognized brands. Our 43,000 employees are changing the world for the better, too, generously giving back to communities and causes around the globe.
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
With an inclusive culture, our employees – and the original thinking they bring to Kimberly-Clark – make us stronger. EOE disability/vet.
about 9 hours ago
about 9 hours ago
about 18 hours ago