Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
Senior Product Line Manager: Edge Security
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
Designs, plans, develops and manages a product or portfolio of products throughout the solution portfolio lifecycle: from new product definition or enhancements to existing products; planning, design, forecasting, and production; to end of life.
• Leads and drives approach for end to end strategy and operational product roadmap as part of Aruba WLAN and WAN product portfolios.
• Guides portfolio team(s) in defining value proposition, customer segmentation, and business case to bring innovative and disruptive products to the market for Aruba software product portfolios (i.e. Product configuration mix, Revenue/margins, financials, market share).
• For the responsible product portfolios, leads and drives the synthesis of market requirements (MRD) into marketing/customer details through having intimate customer knowledge and business, financial and industry market acumen.
• Aligns multiple product portfolios lifecycles to business segment goals across all phases of the product portfolio lifecycle and business unit lifecycle (e.g. planning, development, launch, management, exit).
• Leads portfolio team within business unit and drives the evaluation and assessment of the key operational metrics (ie: revenue unit/margins, market share, quality performance, channel route to market, quarterly financials and on time to delivery).
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering or related field of study. MBA or advanced degree in computer science or engineering preferred.
• 10+ years of work experience in networking and / or security products
• Proven ability to define and execute a business strategy that drives operational excellence & profit.
• Strong technology foundation and business acumen and understand the technology strategy in the market.
• Demonstrated experience leading people and teams on complex projects
• Hands on experience in building network or security products, bringing to market quickly and helping gain customer adoption
Knowledge and Skills:
• Exceptional team and people management skills, ability to mentor and lead teams to achieve results for complex, ambiguous projects.
• Exceptional skills in cost efficient solution building, financial performance metric creation and analysis.
• Exceptional business acumen and knowledge of root cause analysis and problem detection.
• Exceptional understanding of certification and security use cases and portfolio based on customer verticals
• Technical understanding and knowledge of the relevant industry and ability to provide product specific technical training to the team
• Familiarity with agile software development methodologies, tools and process with an ability to drive engineering teams
• Exposure to market trends especially in networking and security in LAN and WAN
with ability to analyze & glean information to productise innovative customer friendly features
• Good understanding of Cloud Technologies and newer technologies such as AI / ML, XR and the likes is a plus
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
about 1 hour ago
ZMC-US MA ZOLL Medical Corporation
about 2 hours ago
AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah
about 3 hours ago
The Judge Group Inc.
ERP Operating Limited Partnership