Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
Job ID: 20568
AMETEK is a world-class global manufacturer of electronic instruments and
electromechanical devices with annual sales of approximately $4.5 billion. Publicly
traded on the NYSE since 1930 and a component of the S&P 500, AMETEK
has over 16,500 colleagues at more than 150 operating locations in 30 countries
around the world. Our mission is to solve our customers’ most challenging
problems with differentiated technology solutions. AMETEK’s Growth Model
combines four strategies: Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions,
Global & Market Expansion, and New Product Development.
Our core values — ethics, integrity, respect for the individual, diversity and
inclusion, teamwork and social responsibility — are essential to doing business
the right way. AMETEK believes that a diverse workforce and an inclusive
environment are critical to the continued growth and success of the company.
We seek to hire, develop, and retain individuals who embrace and thrive
in our performance based, entrepreneurial culture. We are united by our
common spirit of collaboration, creativity, and innovation, backed by the power
of a large, global company. To learn more about working at AMETEK visit
The Process and Analytical Instruments Division based in Pittsburgh, PA consisting of approximately 1,400 employees and annual revues exceeding $500M, is a leader in analyzers, monitors and other instruments used by oil, gas, chemical/petrochemical, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, factory automation and other process industries. In addition, it offers a wide range of oil field and laboratory testing instruments, infrared temperature measurement devices, subsea and ultra-deep-water fluid and flow measurement equipment, and specialized sampling, extraction, transport and conditioning systems.
• Reporting to the Division Vice President of Human Resources, the successful candidate will partner with the division’s Business Unit Representatives (5 global Business Units) and international HR business partners to find, recruit, and hire high-caliber talent for existing openings and to develop future leadership development bench strength. This is a home based role, but the successful candidate will need to be based within a commuting distance to the Pittsburgh, PA metropolitan area where they will need to routinely be in the division office to attend meetings, meet with the Division Vice President of Human Resources, etc.
• The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, ambitious individual who views human capital as the organization’s most critical asset.
• Utilize a metrics-driven approach, including time-to-fill metrics, to deliver a talent pipeline from a variety of recruiting
sources (social media, LinkedIn Recruiter, traditional job boards, career fairs, college programs) while promoting AMETEK’s brand as an employer of choice.
• Champion recruiting and leverage the power of LinkedIn. Drive a reduction in recruiting spend, identifying and contributing qualified candidates to the business.
• This individual will help re-engineer the way the division hires talent, and will help us increase our focus on finding diverse talent.
• Engage with business leaders and HR colleagues using a collaborative and consultative approach that builds credibility while establishing trust at all levels of the organization.
• Lead full cycle recruitment processes for assigned positions, leveraging internal and external channels for active openings and pipeline development.
• Build strategic partnerships with the AMETEK Human Resources community and managers while simultaneously holding managers accountable for timely recruiting processes.
• Regularly assess the pulse of recruitment campaigns, pivoting approach as necessary to attract top talent.
• Analyze trends and develop metrics with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Act as talent acquisition Subject Matter Expert, providing ongoing coaching and
training to HR community and management team(s) across the division.
• Develop and provide weekly key staffing metrics.
• Proactively engage the market to understand the competitive landscape, developing new strategies to promote our company brand and sourcing
• Organize and/or attend career fairs, college recruiting programs, diversity/inclusion engagements or other events.
• Ensure compliance with all Federal, State, and local employment and labor laws.
• Proactively communicate with leadership and peers to get a clear view of division’s
hiring needs and organizational goals.
• Ability to perform and assist with other human resources functions, including leadership development activity, during lower peak recruiting periods.
• Relevant professional experience in talent acquisition, including high-volume indirect technical professional and direct labor hires.
• Experience with holding formal recruiting kickoff meetings which will be required for all searches.
• Experience utilizing applicant tracking systems.
• Bachelor’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration preferred.
• Strong knowledge and proven success sourcing and recruiting diverse candidates.
• Knowledge of, and experience with recruiting assessment tools such as Leadership Alliance and Prevue.
• Willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and remain flexible to shifting human resources priorities.
• Able to lead, energize, and influence a wide spectrum of people, with a “hands-on” mentality.
• Experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
• Ability and willingness to travel to P&AI sites, job fairs, college recruitment, diversity engagements or other activities required (10% to 20%).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.
5 minutes ago
7 minutes ago
Loomis Armored US, LLC
30+ days ago
Loomis Armored US, LLC