Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
We invite you to join a team of highly skilled emergency medical experts, pilots and mechanics!
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost, and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
Ensures all operations involving Company aircraft are in compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations, Air Evac EMS Operations Manual, and all state and municipal regulations. Reports to his/her shift rested and prepared for duty and stays current of weather and forecast changes. Ensures the aircraft remains clean and transport ready and all appropriate paperwork is submitted in a neat and timely manner.
* Operates the aircraft in a safe and efficient manner, with emphasis on compliance with the Rotorcraft Flight Manual
* Monitors forecast changes and current weather situations
* Conducts preflight of the aircraft prior to starting shift and/or accepting any transports or flights. Preflight will be conducted utilizing the appropriate rotorcraft flight manual. Discrepancies noted during the pre-flight will be noted in the engineering log with a notification to maintenance of the discrepancy and what corrective action is being taken
* Reports any major malfunctions, aircraft damage, or injured personnel to Operations Center in the most expeditious manner
* Ensures that all operations involving Company aircraft are in compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations, the Air Evac Operations Manual, and any state or municipal regulation; thus ensuring safe, efficient transport
* Performs any housekeeping duties required to make the crew quarters and hanger area neat, clean, and presentable along with nurse, paramedic
* Wash, wax, and clean aircraft, as needed, along with nurse, paramedic and maintenance personnel
* Submits all appropriate paperwork in a neat and timely manner
* Other duties as assigned and/or required.
* 2000 hours total flight time
* 1500 hours helicopter time
* 1000 hours helicopter pilot in command
* 500 hours turbine
* 100 hours night unaided or 50 hours unaided with 100 hours aided
* Previous HAA experience or equivalent - preferred
Education and Credentials/Licenses:
* Commercial rotorcraft helicopter certificate
* Helicopter instrument rating
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Ability to multitask and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
* Exhibits professionalism, is ethical and able to maintain confidentiality.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Critical thinking skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
230-pound weight limit dressed in flight suit and boots
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
PLEASE NOTE: COVID-19 vaccination is NOT a condition of employment, or for consideration for employment with the GMR Family of Companies. However, upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you will be required to submit your COVID-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated.
about 9 hours ago
6 days ago