Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
At Jabil, we empower the brands who empower the world – it’s our reason for being and the guiding force that’s driving us to become the most technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider on the planet. Whether we’re serving one of the world’s biggest and best known brands or the coolest tech startups, our resolve never wavers. We share common desires with these brands: to make the world a better, safer and cleaner place.
Performs complex inspection procedures on all types of circuit boards (medium to large, complex double-sided) and assemblies to ensure quality levels are met at pre-ship and at the final stages of production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Makes intricate visual inspection of complex pre-ship and/or finished production assemblies and sub-assemblies to ensure conformance with quality standards.
· Verifies correct machine set-up prior to running assemblies.
· Selects and reads appropriate documentation from a broad range of reference materials.
· Selects inspection method (such as first article checks, sampling, or 100% inspection).
· Applies knowledge of electrical principles and interpretation of Jabil Quality Control Standards in determining pass/fail of inspected part or assembly.
· Accesses customer quality inspection systems via computer, communicates with customer regarding inspection and quality issues, and conducts Post Pack Audits and Direct Fulfillment in-process Inspections.
· Determines cause and effect of defects, and refers findings to manufacturing facilitators for correction.
· Reviews and approves solutions or refers unacceptable responses to Quality Supervisor for further action.
· Acts as final checkpoint for finished goods prior to being shipped to customer or end user.
· Trains other employees in Quality Control processes and procedures.
· Ensures parts conform to customer quality standards. Moves parts to workstation for inspection, as necessary.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
about 1 hour ago
about 5 hours ago
Sweeping Corporation of America, Inc.
about 12 hours ago
31 minutes ago
31 minutes ago
32 minutes ago