Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This senior level service position is responsible for being a first response for customer interactions, coordinating the servicing and troubleshooting of complex system issues on time and to the customer's satisfaction and within contract guidelines. This position is a team leader of highly skilled technical resources in providing an excellent customer experience that is both beneficial for the customer and the growth of the team. This position is also responsible for scheduling, coordinating, and executing preventative maintenance task that are defined by the contract. This position is responsible for achieving key business objectives by applying the entire scope of Schneider Electric's products, solutions, and services.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily.
- Day to day point of contact for all Service and Maintenance activities on assigned accounts
- Coordinate and communicate activities with the customer
- Coordinate activities of subcontractors when necessary
- Manage scheduling, execution, customer communication and financials of assigned scheduled maintenance agreements
- Attend and contribute to internal and external customer meetings
- Participate in manpower planning meetings with internal team
- Order and deliver material as required
- Coach and mentor technical resource team
- Perform scheduled maintenance on installed products
- Provide on-site training to customers as needed
- Complete documentation for assigned tasks
- Develop and implement hardware and software solutions for assigned customers
- Develop multi-year customer system upgrade plans, including short-term and long-term customer budgets and account plans
- Assist sales personnel to develop multi-year customer system with cost estimates for minor system
- Suggest system improvements, modifications, etc.
- Assist with cost estimates for minor system modifications
- Engineer small to medium projects including upgrades and enhancements
-Other duties may be assigned
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
EDUCATION: Four-year (4) degree in a related technical field or related work experience
EXPERIENCE: Minimum seven years of industry work experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k) match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We're recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
about 2 hours ago
about 2 hours ago
about 5 hours ago
3 minutes ago
Los Angeles Times
3 minutes ago
Los Angeles Times
7 minutes ago
Fairmont El San Juan Hotel