Posted in General Business 13 days ago.
**Selected candidate is required to work in office once COVID - 19 restrictions are lifted. The office location is 900 Cottage Grove Road Bloomfield, CT.
**Schedule: 8:00AM - 5:00PM Monday - Friday
Provides guidance and administrative services for a National Account. Balance inbound/outbound calls while performing daily job functions. Respond to questions and problems regarding eligibility for major life change benefits which involves member billing and special medical insurance, retiree and active dependent life insurance. Work closely with third party vendors to obtain required information on customer's major life changes in order to submit claims for processing. Ensures customer data is input accurately and timely.
• Effectively communicate with service partners and vendors to provide consultative support to customers for a National Account
• Provide excellent customer service
• Capacity to retain and utilize information, facts, policies, procedures and resources to provide accurate and efficient responses
• Balance inbound/outbound calls while performing other daily job functions
• Consistently meet/achieve established quality performance guarantee standards
• Prepare customized packages for customers that contain specific benefit materials
• Work with vendors on customer billing, applying payments and reconciling accounts
• Investigate and verify coverage by gathering pertinent information
• Responsible for supporting the team in annual premium billing activities which consists of extending coverage, cancelling coverage and communicating rate changes when applicable
• Document all decisions and discussions that occur during the assessment process
• Accurately document calls in the designated database
• Updates and maintains reference materials/forms to ensure accuracy in resolution
• Maintain appropriate attendance and conduct
• Demonstrated willingness to learn and effectively apply new skills/techniques as customer expectations change
• Participate in team meetings and support organizational goals.
• High School Diploma required, some college preferred
• Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills are required
•Ability to actively listen to customers, probe for clarification and utilize empathy required
•Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills required
•Ability to navigate through multiple systems and tools required
• Average computer navigation skills and proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Excel and Access required
•Ability to work as a team member and support others in balancing work load required
• Prior customer service experience in a call center environment (2 + year's experience preferred)
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to adapt to support changes quickly and effectively to meet business and customer needs required.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people's lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
about 4 hours ago
about 12 hours ago
about 12 hours ago