Posted in Other 13 days ago.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for the coordination of projects, including small tenant improvements, assignments, capital improvements, and building or site repairs for properties; May provide project management support to project managers or directors for designated projects.
• Contributes to and supports project goals through performance of routine tasks and processes.
• Support realization and reporting of contractual revenue of individual engagements through performance and maintenance of operational standards.
• Process and maintain project related documentation, such as agreements, contracts, purchase orders, and work authorizations
• Assists with project administration deliverables, including reviewing and/or preparing requisitions, status reports, change orders, payment applications, and other invoices associated with the project
• Support project management team responsible for specific sites to identify requirements, estimate costs, prepare schedules,and coordinate completion of required work
• Participate in building evaluations and due diligence reviews and assist with preparation of physical audit reports
• Assists in project close-out procedures
• Perform related assignments, as required, in the daily operation of the group
about 4 hours ago
about 6 hours ago
Verco Decking, Inc.
about 7 hours ago