Posted in Other 10 days ago.
Cumulus Dallas is looking to add a creative Digital Content Producer to join our team. This position will be reporting to the Director of Digital Operations and offer support in the growth of our digital audiences and will also function as a digital media expert in the planning and execution of digital content.
Who We Are:
Cumulus Media Dallas currently features 6 stations in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metro area: KTCK 96.7/1310 The Ticket, KPLX 99.5 The Wolf, KSCS 96.3 New Country, WBAP 820 News/Talk, KLIF-AM 570 News/Talk, & KLIF-FM Hot 93.3. At Cumulus Dallas we strive to hire passionate, driven, resourceful, problem solvers who can drive the evolving, diverse culture of the Power of Radio to success.
The Digital Content Producer will be embedded within our Dallas Interactive department and work directly with Programming, Promotions & Sales staff to create, edit, publish, optimize, distribute and various forms of digital content, with the goal of growing audience and market share. We are looking for a creative, skilled, and organized digital content producer to create social media and other digital content (video, graphic design, motion graphics) for 6 distinct DFW radio station brands. Our digital content producer will get to know our brands, their audience, and on-air personalities; and help connect all-of-the-above through fun and engaging content
• Responsible for the production & distribution of digital media content for 6 distinct Dallas radio station brands. (The Ticket Sportsradio, WBAP News Talk 820, KLIF 570 News/Information, New Country 96.3, 99.5 The Wolf, and The New Hot 93.3).
• Creates, edits, publishes, and manages a full range of content for programming, promotions and sales including but not limited to video, photography, display graphics, motion graphics, print, OOH, etc.
Maintain digital content calendar(s) containing priority events, initiatives, and opportunities.
• Publishes & optimizes content for multiple digital platforms, websites, mobile apps and social networks.
Manage social media account(s) and experiment with new formats for social media content creation.
Coordinate, build, and publish e-mail newsletters, text blasts, push notifications, online contests, etc.
• This role is accountable for building capability across our station brands to think and act digitally by generating engaging, compelling and timely content that will increase of our digital footprint and ultimately grow audience and market share.
Required Skills & Experience
BS/BA Degree in Radio, TV, Film, Media, Communications or Marketing.
Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, After Effects) or comparable professional creative software applications (Final Cut Pro, Davinci Resolve, etc.).
2-5 years' experience in digital media content creation and audience growth.
• Dynamic and creative voice, with mastery of English spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
• Excellent knowledge of social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube) and ability to understand and explain accompanying metrics.
• Understanding of social content marketing trends and best practices.
• High proficiency with computers, software and new technologies.
Proficiency in SEO, SEM, Google Ad Manager, Campaign Manager, Analytics (Preferred).
• Ability to work with moderate supervision, confidential information and be a self-starter.
Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-environment and juggle competing priorities.
• Capable and willing to resolve unexpected problems and be flexible to perform unscheduled assignments.
• Candidate must be flexible and willing to work varied schedules, including some nights and some weekends, and travel throughout the DFW metroplex to capture content at various events & activations.
What we offer:
Cumulus offers an opportunity to embark on a career with the fastest growing media company in the U.S.
Competitive pay with performance-based bonus structure to reward outstanding performance
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
401K with company match to plan for the long-term
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally-mandated accommodations
For immediate consideration, please visit [ Link Removed ]
For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at: [ Link Removed ]
CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
32 minutes ago
about 1 hour ago
Keep Your Seats Filled
about 1 hour ago
Keep Your Seats Filled