It is the policy of Computer Aid, Inc.(CAI) not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of CAI to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment. Employees and applicants of CAI will not be subject to harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.
Job Profile Summary
CAI is seeking a PL/SQL Developer.This is a long term position; this person can work from home.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Strong verbal and written communications
· Strong analytical and problem solving aptitude
· Focused on customer service and the ability to interact with all lines of business at PPL
· Analyze and resolve issues with production applications in accordance with engagement SLAs
· Experience working in a 24x7 operational support rotation
· Produce output that meets acceptable standards for quality, accuracy, and thoroughness
· Willingness to support some older legacy code to keep application running in changing environments
· Strong experience with Oracle v10-v19 back-end (using PL/SQL)
· Strong experience in Unix shell scripting
· Experience working with job scheduling and batch automation tools such as Automic
· Experience working with FTP and SFTP tools such as FileZilla
· Experience with Linux Red Hat 5 - 7+
· Experience with Microsoft Windows Server Operating system 2008 - 2016+
· Experience as a full stack .NET developer (ASP.NET and C#) is desirable
· Must possess extensive understanding of application ecosystems (i.e. infrastructure components where the application components interact)
· Ability to learn new development techniques and software tools
· Experience with service-oriented architecture (webMethods or similar technology)
Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the "Apply " option.If you have questions, or would like to speak with a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and note the job identification number in the subject line.