Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
135 Maple Street in Ashland, OR 97520:
What does the Housekeeper do?:
In short, you would be cleaning resident rooms, as well as the general community/care center to ensure safety and cleanliness. Want your housekeeping skills, background, and hard work to matter? This is it!
In this job, every day you will...
1. Cleans, straightens and picks up trash in commons areas, offices and public rest rooms, to include sinks, toilets, plumbing fixtures, mirrors, furniture and replenishes soap and paper products.
2. Clean, straightens and picks up trash in resident rooms to including sinks, toilets, plumbing fixtures, mirrors and surfaces, replenishing soap and paper products.
3. Vacuums carpets, sweeps and mops floors on a routine basis.
4. Ensures that apartments are maintained in a safe, comfortable, and attractive manner, keeping residents' personal items safe.
5. Cleans spills, soiled areas, and other conditions as observed or directed.
6. Uses cleaners and other hazardous materials according to product instructions and department procedure.
7. Cleans exterior windows, patios, or other outside areas as assigned.
Education Experience you need to qualify:
* Prior experience in a housekeeping or facilities role a plus, specifically in a multi-unit environment.
* Experience working with the senior population helpful, specifically in a healthcare environment.
* Must be able to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Housekeeper role and what can we offer you?
* The ability to work in a welcoming, home-like setting with like-minded healthcare providers.
* The ability to serve on the leadership team at the community/care center.
* Your work hard work and expertise matters here - you are ensuring the community is safe and clean for all residents and their family members, where we provide comfort, security, and a thriving lifestyle. You would be a part of that!
* Our 35+ year old, family-owned and operated organization (with over 80 locations in 8 states) means we aren't too small, but not too big. You are known here.
Ways you can advance beyond the Housekeeper role:
Once you master this role, you could consider Lead Housekeeper, Resident Services Director, Maintenance Director, Certified Nursing Assistant, or other more clinical jobs with Prestige Care.
EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED - At Prestige, it is our promise to personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring based on our core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect, that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us, coming from different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we celebrate what makes us different.
In adherence with state mandates, Prestige Care team members are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by October 18, 2021 as a condition of employment, unless a team member qualifies for a religious or medical exemption.:
Linda Vista Nursing Rehab Center:
Linda Vista is Located at 135 Maple Street in Ashland, OR 97520 . Located just off of North Main Street and three blocks from Ashland Community Hospital sits our care center. Linda Vista Nursing and Rehab Center is an open and bright nursing and rehabilitation center with a stunning view of our downtown community. Our rehabilitation center possesses a small, community-like environment that provides personal attention for each and every patient.
Nestled at the base of the Siskiyou and Cascade mountain ranges, Ashland has a reputation for great outdoor recreation in the city limits and beyond. And with the famous Mt. Ashland Ski Area nearby, fun stays in Ashland year-round.
Linda Vista is a National Quality Award Winning Facility by the American Healthcare Association National Center for Assisted Living. Matt is a positive leader always looking to be the best for their staff. The staff at Linda Vista differentiates them from the rest of the industry. You won't find a better team in the area. Each member of the team carries their load yet is always willing to help their teammate to no end.
Our community is stunning, immaculately kept up and a truly safe and enjoyable place to spend your working days. Celebration, fun, and encouragement of one and other is daily. Everyone is a team-player and always pitching in to help. The laughter of our team members as well as our residents flood the halls to give it a family-oriented feel.
If working in a home-like setting, with a robust team atmosphere, and with a national award-winning employer that has a great promote-from-within culture, then Linda Vista is the place for you.
Who Is Prestige Care?
Prestige Care is a family of over 75 skilled nursing + post-acute care centers, as well as assisted living and memory care communities in 8 Western states. We are an organization of over 5,000 team members who serve thousands of residents, where we have the privilege of personally touching their lives every day.
We have four core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect that guide everything that we do. With a strong commitment to career development and advancement, Prestige Care is a employer that can help you achieve your career goals and objectives. With a healthcare career at Prestige Care, you will enjoy a collaborative, team-oriented environment where your work truly matters at the end of every day.::::::
about 2 hours ago
Prestige Care, Inc
6 days ago
6 days ago