Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Position Details Req ID: req10348 Position Title: Grants Manager Position Type: Staff Full-Time Position Number: GS9593 OSU Campus: Center for Health Sciences - Tulsa Department: Center for Indigenous Health Location Address:
1111 W 17th St
Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74107
United States Hiring Supervisor: Hiring Range:
(Contingent upon available funding): 0.00 - 0.00, Commensurate with education and experience Work Schedule: Typically 5 days/week, 8 hours/day Faculty Appt Period: Job Summary: This position is located in the Center for Indigenous Health, Research, and Policy. Under the supervision of the Center Director, the Grants Manager will oversee the fiscal management and administrativefunctions for the Center's grant portfolio. Grants Manager will formulate department policy on and be responsible for providing oversight to the pre- and post-award activities on the Center's grants by developing department policy and processes for grant proposals and overseeing post-award by interpreting institutional policy and implementation of post-award administration. Grants Manager will represent the Center to internal and external program partners, collaborators, funding agencies, and regulatory agencies.
Grants Manager will be authorized to act with delegated authority to make and implement decisions to ensure continuity of operations of the Center's grants. This will consist of managing the coordination of grant startup activities and providing direction, as needed.
The incumbent will seek consultation from the Center's Director, but will generally be expected to utilize substantial financial expertise toexercise independent judgement in day-to-day decision making and projectoversight by addressing any performance issues of the fiscal support.
Candidate must be willing to work evenings and weekends on occasion to meet the needs of the project. Work requires travel, including overnight.
Typical office environment.
Ability to lift and carry 8-10 pounds, stoop, reach, stand, walk, finger,grasp, feel, talk, hear, see, and perform repetitive motions with or withoutreasonable accommodations.
(Ifyou are viewing this job posting outside of the actual OSU job applicationwebsite, please go to jobs.okstate.edu to apply and submit a resume.) Special Instructions to Applicants Education & Experience Position Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Four (4) years of experience in a field related
- At least one (1) year of supervisory experience
- At least three (3) years of experience managing the life cycle of projects from the concept development, through applications, startup, data collection and/or implementation, to publication and closeout
- Driver's license
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite and products
Demonstrated experience using proactive problem solving skills, ability to work independently, and ability to take appropriate autonomous initiative to carryout study related functions, demonstrated experience utilizing outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, as well as, outstanding organizational skills.
- Master's degree in Public Health or related field
- Demonstrated experience providing research program administration focused on public health issues
- Experience working with American Indian and/or Alaska Native Communities
- Experience working in a health research setting
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint for collaboration
about 4 hours ago
about 5 hours ago
about 5 hours ago