Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Applications Engineer to work with an exciting national known manufacturer. This position will need to have strong mechanical engineering skills, good communications skills and an understanding of prototyping and industrial manufacturing.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Technical contact for phone calls and Web requests from engineers seeking design assistance.
• Interpret customer requirements, and follow through with samples, quotes using model to support and fast turnaround to production.
• Maintain responsibility for early design through prototype phase and initial production.
• Ability to design and make prototypes for customers as needed, with support from manufacturing and production floor.
• Build and maintain companies responsiveness, operate with integrity. Only take on work that that you and the company can handle and Decline inquiries that do not fit our profile.
Experience and Education Requirements
• BS in Mechanical Engineering - required
• 5 years' experience in mechanical engineering
• Good verbal communications skills and good email skills.
• Project Management experience a plus
• Outlook, 2D CAD and 3D Solid Modeling, Excel and Word.
39 minutes ago
41 minutes ago
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies, Inc.
about 1 hour ago