Posted in General Business 4 days ago.
This opportunity supports the PNCI Supervision team. Supervision provides oversight of the securities sale’s activities of the financial advisors through two main groups. Centralized transactional review and field oversight for concerning patterns and trends.
We take a broad structured approach. We execute tactically via various tools and systems, we think strategically and dynamically around several dimensions. We employ structured analytical skills and data science techniques to proactively identify issues or concerns around products, clients and FA sales practices in addition to post trade transactional review for adherence to policies and procedures. We work collaboratively with Sales to mitigate risks and promote FA success.
The best candidate for the position has the following abilities:
• Self-starter, takes initiative, seeks out opportunity and process improvements
• Desire to learn, critical thinking and creativity
• Handle multiple projects, ability to prioritize, organize
• Interact with Sr. leaders
• Teamwork very critical, building positive productive relationships internally and across units
• Communication skills, presentation capabilities – written/oral
• Support function across multiple disciplines within Investments
• Leadership and ability to influence without direct authority
• Take ownership, know how to make decisions and when to escalate
• Technical inclination, desire to seek new skills, tools, support business applications
• Intuitive, risk awareness and curiosity
• Knowledge of the securities business. FINRA licenses preferred/beneficial
• Ability to work with data, files, analytics
• Survive and thrive among ambiguity
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
Additional Job Description
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit pncbenefits.com > New to PNC.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.
about 4 hours ago
Keep Your Seats Filled
about 5 hours ago
about 6 hours ago
about 2 hours ago
Westminster St. Augustine
about 3 hours ago
Pyramid Healthcare Inc.
about 3 hours ago
Language Line LLC