This position is located at the Victoria Campus.
Implements, administers, and supports Microsoft Office 365 applications which includes but is not limited to Outlook, MS Teams, SharePoint, Forms, Power Automate and Power Apps.
- Serves as technical lead with responsibility for planning, implementing, administering, and supporting Microsoft Office 365 applications.
- Supports MS Teams for meetings, classes, and university events, both internal and external.
- Supports end-users with technical questions, best practices, and training for the MS Office 365 platform.
- Assists and advises end-users in the development of business solutions within MS Office 365 using MS Flow, SharePoint, Power Automate, and Power Apps.
- Stay abreast of upcoming MS Office 365 products, features, and changes.
- Maintains professional development in collaborative applications, cloud computing environments, and current technology trends.
- Provides senior-level support and consultation; leads other Information Technology staff in resolving complex issues reported by business owners and end users.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Broad technical knowledge of the MS Office 365 environment; familiarity with MS Windows Active Directory, and broad knowledge of application implementation and management
- Excellent analytical skills to analyze and solve technical problems
- Excellent technical skills to test and implement system programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of university employees
- Excellent organizational skills to prioritize multiple projects
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment and act upon decisions within scope of delegated authority
Extensive experience with several automated software and hardware systems
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field and (3) years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience