- Process loan officer appraisal orders by obtaining information required from loan officer to complete an appraisal, send out bids, engage appraisers, and monitoring appraisal status.
- Maintain appraisal spreadsheets, rotation of appraiser lists, and appraisal status reports.
- Maintain and upload Appraisal Log onto the intranet & maintain approved appraiser list to monitor status of state licenses.
- Assist appraisers with issues that delay appraisal process
- Assist Staff Review Appraiser in advising loan officers on appraisal related issues.
- Assist in monitoring and recommending changes for modification of the appraisal policy.
- Ensure all actions performed are in compliance with government regulations and organizational policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES/EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma, some college a plus
- Commercial appraisal experience beneficial
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Adobe, and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated effective time management and organizational skills
- Self-starter and detail oriented.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Self-starter and detailed oriented.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Normal office conditions
- Some travel required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by personnel assigned to this job. This information is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel assigned to this position.