Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
Deliverables/Principal Results Expected:
• Responsible for the operational, financial, clinical, and regulatory oversight of an outpatient substance abuse treatment facility.
• Establishes and executes a strategic plan to promote program growth and respond to changes in the marketplace.
• Develops a management team capable of critical thinking, strong employee relations, and effective teamwork. Entrusts managers with responsibility for employee screening and selection, orientation training and development, performance management, and other employee functions.
• Reports and manages key performance indicators such as Program Census, Assessment Conversion, Billable Hours, Productivity, Payer Mix, Discharge Outcomes, and Internal Engagement.
• Leads and participates in Performance Improvement initiatives.
• Maintains a highly interactive relationship with the organization’s support services as well as external stakeholders, and carries out related assignments as needed.
• Participates in Operations meetings and other organizational work groups and task forces.
• Ensures programming and operations of the facility meet regulatory and accreditation standards. (DDAP, CARF, OMHSAS)
• Establishes a welcoming environment and strong customer service focus at the facility.
• Establishes and follows systems of communication and collaboration between Call Center, Admissions, Marketing and operations. As well strong internal communication at the facility level.
• Establishes and maintains effective working relationship with physicians, referral sources, families, and other stakeholders.
• Models Pyramid’s Core Values and maintains a workplace environment that exemplifies those values. Promotes the use of Core Values as guidance for facility decision-making.
• Organizational Collaboration :
• Communicates information to the organization openly and honestly in a timely and organized fashion.
(weekly reports, include others in emails)
• Establishes and maintains positive and effective working relationships with organizational leadership in the
areas of finance, marketing/needs assessment, clinical, compliance, and HR.
• Oversees the development and execution of annual goals
• Communicates to the treatment team how their program fits into the continuum of care and ensures the system is fully utilized
• Continuous performance improvement
• Implements new programs and services growing out of the strategic planning process Program Development and Management
• Develops, implements and supervises programming that is consistent with the organization’s mission and that meet the needs of the organization’s constituents and communities.
• Ensures accessibility of services to the organization’s constituents
• Ensures ongoing program supervision and training for all program staff
• Maintains a system of quality operational and clinical record keeping and documentation.
• Empowers and supports all staff in updating their skills and knowledge to ensure the most effective services
• Quickly adjusts programmatic and operational roles in response to service demands
• Strong understanding of MAT services, continuum of care, co-occurring population, and criminal justice
• Oversees development of an annual program budget.
• Uses program budget to guide program expenditures
• Prepares monthly operating report addressing budget variances.
• Efficiently manages program to operate within budget limits
• Staff Management and Relations
Sets clear performance expectations and goals for all team members
• Establishes clear patterns of authority, responsibility, supervision, and communication with staff, including regular documented staff meetings and individual supervision with direct reports.
• Delegates authority and monitors results regularly.
• Communicates necessary information in a timely and organized manner and invites and responds to staff needs and feedback in a timely manner.
• Utilizes organization’s HR policies and procedures, appraisal program and support personnel.
• Provides an open door environment and is present and visible in the treatment areas during all shifts.
• Ongoing attendance and participation in staff meetings on all levels
• Leads by example, take the time to learn and understand each job, asks questions and listens to employee feedback.
• Models behaviors and attitudes which promote individual responsibility, programmatic and professional excellence, and Pyramid’s Core Values
• Facilitates Teamwork and Collaboration
• Encourages innovative thinking and solutions, and effectively incorporates the ideas and contributions of others.
• Demonstrates Leadership
• Provides coaching and feedback, shares knowledge with others
• Delivers on commitments
• Demonstrates an ability to foresee problems and utilize preventative problem-solving strategies.
• Develops effective working relationships within the behavioral health service delivery system to ensure that
the program remains a significant player within the community. Works well with Pyramid Community
Relations reps and is will to travel to meet with key referral and funding resources to promote and develop
Technical Competencies: Strong leadership background with demonstrated results managing large facilities or
organizations. Demonstrates critical thinking, sound reasoning and judgment. Experience with P&L and financial
analysis; development of effective systems, and management/leadership training. Comprehensive knowledge of
HIPAA, DDAP/OMHSAS/DPW licensing, and CARF regulations.
Job-related Behavioral Characteristics:
Demonstrates professionalism, leadership, confidentiality, strong social communication skills, time-management,
organized. Must possess skills to communicate effectively and interact well with people of diverse backgrounds.
Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to problem solve by gathering and
analyzing information, working well in an individual/ group problem solving situation, and showing initiative in
problem solving. Maintains professionalism and does not show favoritism. Maintains consistency with clients, staff,
visitors, and the public. Ability to handle a crisis situation and react appropriately. Flexibility and adaptable. Ability
to make decisions in an objective and ethical manner. Calm and decisive in crisis situations. Ability to sustain a
team environment, drive continuous improvement projects, confidentiality, excellent problem-solving skills and
excellent communicator within the team framework
At least 5 years of management experience required. Experience managing large or multiple healthcare programs
preferred. Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college with a major in chemical dependency,
health administration, psychology, social work, counseling, nursing, or other related field. Master’s degree is
Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurances
401K with employer match
Paid Time Off
about 5 hours ago
3 days ago
4 days ago
14 minutes ago
16 minutes ago
ThyssenKrupp Elevator Corporation
30+ days ago