Must be located in one of these locations!
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Writer/Content development specialist
Raleigh, NC; Atlanta, GA; Alexandria, VA; Washington, DC; Houston, TX- W2 Candidates only!!
* Minimum 5-7 years writing and content development experience, preferably in professional services.
* Bachelor's degree required; MBA or Master's degree in marketing, communications, or related field beneficial.
* Experience navigating a complex, global matrix organization.
* Experience living, working, or interacting regularly with people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
* Experience working in a virtual environment.
* Experience in a Consulting, Tax, or Legal services business is a plus.
Technical skills & key attributes:
* Understanding of business fundamentals and ability to write messaging to target different audiences.
* Exceptional marketing content creation, writing, and editing skills.
* Strong project management experience and skills with demonstrated experience managing multiple vendors and stakeholder expectations.
* Robust writing portfolio, including thought leadership, social media posts, video scripts, presentations, etc.
* Demonstrated experience executing PR and social media campaigns through a variety of channels.
* Inquisitive, detail-oriented self-starter with proactive problem-solving abilities.
* Exceptional relationship building/relationship management skills to establish rapport, trust and
* confidence with cross functional teams.
* High sense of urgency. Demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact across organization levels."
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com