Posted in Health Care 6 days ago.
We invite you to join our team as a full-time CNA/Med Tech for the 11-7 shift where you will participate in our Mission of the Heart by helping to serve others. NEW PAY RATES! This position provides assigned residents with routine daily nursing care in accordance with nursing care procedures and as directed by the Supervisor. This individual will preserve resident's dignity, honor resident rights, provide good customer service, communicate appropriately and adhere to federal and state compliance regulations. We welcome YOU to Work with Excellence and Serve with Heart. EEO/DFWP "We honor those who have served."
CNA/MED TECH ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1) Assist patients/residents with Daily Living Activities such as bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transfer, ambulation, toileting and other resident needs.
2) Ensure the following tasks are completed on a daily basis; beds are made; trash has been removed from the room, that meals are served to residents and maintain a high level of hygiene in the room.
3) Taking vital signs and reporting observations and any change in condition to the nurse.
4) Practice Infection Prevention and Control measures in compliance with Federal, State and Facility requirements.
5) Document in CNA ECS flow-sheet timely, accurately and completely.
6) Make routine and frequent rounds and ensure those safety precautions/equipment are in place and in working order.
7) Avoid development of skin problems or skin breakdown by providing timely incontinent care and frequent repositioning residents that need assistance.
8) Assist the Activities Department with activities for the residents.
CNA/MED TECH ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Education: Must be certified nurse’s aide in accordance with laws of Florida.
Medical Technician Certified
Must be CPR Certified
Experience and Basic Knowledge: Working with older adults in a healthcare setting is desirable, preferably a minimum of 6 months.
Must have received the COVID 19 vaccine.
See job description