Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Handles the repair of entertainers' costumes and assists entertainers in costume changes and hospitality. Provides support for the Outdoor Concert serie
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS :
• Manually repairs costumes for entertainers with sewing needle and thread.
• Assists entertainers in costume changes.
• Uses sewing machine, iron and steamer
• Arranges dry cleaning or laundry for the entertainer.
• Uses the computer on Harrah's system to order from the warehouse and room service.
• Stays in contact with contract coordinators and tour managers to discuss hospitality riders and do any necessary shopping.
• If needed, to change flight and limo schedules, print boarding passes and set lists for the concert.
• Arranges and handles meet and greet with the entertainer, VIP hosts and guests and sometimes with security.
• Arrange special occasions backstage like birthdays or other surprises.
• Oversees the entertainers green room with hospitality and their guests. Order and serve dinners if requested.
• Assures SSR is cleared after the show to re-open as the night club.
• Oversees all dressing rooms at SSR including Peek dancers and beverage servers.
• Responsible for maintenance of dressing rooms and repairs as well for Harvey's Cabaret Improv and Harrah's Center Stage.
• Stores and takes care of all Harrah's owned costumes.
• Outdoor Concert Series: Arranges black and white towel delivery for dressing room trailers and stage
• Outdoor Concert Series: Launders black towels and returns to SSR
• Outdoor Concert Series: Provides costume ironing/steaming when needed, assures the dressing rooms are up-to-date
• Outdoor Concert Series: Assists with Meet & Greets and Fan Package
• Outdoor Concert Series: Provides support for the Summer Concert Backstage Specialist
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous experience as a Dressing Room Attendant preferred
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
• Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated busine
• Acts as a role model to other Team Members and always presents oneself as a credit to Caesars Entertainment and encourages others to do the same.
• Adheres to all regulatory, company and department policies and procedure
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
• Auditory range must include near and far distances.
• Visual field must include near and far distances.
• Ability to stand/walk for 8 hours.
• Mobility to move quickly through the property
• Ability to work rapidly under pressure
• Ability to lift costumes weighing up to 20 lbs.
• Ability to frequently tolerate high noise level
• Ability to work in a dark environment
• May be exposed to guests who use tobacco products. Also, non-public contact positions may be required to enter public areas from time to time, in connection with their duties, and may be subject to the same environment.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
At Caesars Entertainment, Inc., our Team Members create the extraordinary. We are the largest casino-entertainment company in the U.S. and one of the world's most diversified casino-entertainment providers. Since beginning in Reno, Nevada, in 1937, Caesars Entertainment has grown through the development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions. Our resorts operate primarily under the Caesars®, Harrah's®, Horseshoe® and Eldorado® brand names. We focus on building loyalty and value with our guests through a combination of impeccable service, operational excellence and technological leadership. The company is committed to its Team Members, suppliers, communities and the environment through its PEOPLE PLANET PLAY framework.
Our Caesars family is driven by our Mission, Vision and Values. We take great pride in living these values - Together We Win, All In On Service and Blaze the Trail - every day. Our mission, "Create the Extraordinary". Our vision, "Create spectacular worlds. That immerse, inspire and connect you. We don't perform magic; we create it with excellence. #WeAreCaesars". If you are ready to create some magic, we invite you to explore our dynamic, yet unique, career opportunities.
7 minutes ago
7 minutes ago
9 minutes ago
B. Braun Medical