Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Lead Estimator (Public Works General Contractor) If you are a senior-level Estimator with a background in public sector projects, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us Established in 1993, we have completed over $1 billion dollars of multi-ranged projects to date. With both a B and A license, we are more than equip to exceed the expectations of our clients through our firm commitment to achieve superior quality from design development to client acceptance in our completed projects. We take pride in making it our priority to carefully evaluate and manage our clients' specific requirements throughout each project, with our ultimate vision of a completed project of exception quality in both service and product.
What You Will Be Doing - Review project plans, requirements, and specifications
- Prepare accurate quantity takeoffs
- Knowledge and understanding of unit costs and production rates for self-performed tasks (concrete and carpentry).
- Generate trade scopes
- Prepare preliminary project schedules for bidding purposes
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Prepare subcontractor invitation lists
- Obtain bids from vendors and subcontractors for specified materials, products and scopes of work, identifying qualified subcontractors
- Analyze subcontractor proposals for scope and price
- Attend project site pre-bid meetings and site tours
-Prepare project bid summaries including trades and scopes
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or related field of study
- 5+ years of GC-level experience in public works construction (preferably, with demonstrated experience on projects up to $20 MIL+)
- 3 years' minimum estimating experience on DSA/K-12, institutional/municipal buildings, and other public works projects
- Conceptual estimating skills and experience
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Microsoft Project, Primavera P3 and Expedition.
- Knowledge of DSA requirements and process
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary (Depending on Experience)
- Performance-based Annual Bonus
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Company-provided Vehicle and Gas Card for travel to jobsites
- 401k (with match!)
- Company-provided benefits (partially subsidized)
So, if you are a Senior/Lead Estimator seeking a leadership opportunity with an established and growing General Contractor, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
about 14 hours ago
Volunteers of America - National Services
about 16 hours ago
1 day ago
Life Chiropractic College West