Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Director of Finance If you are a Director of Finance with experience, please read on!
Join one of the largest venue managers in the entire world for one of their MO locations! Enjoy a professional atmosphere and a company that isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
What You Will Be Doing - Develop and implement all financial reporting
- Reviews all purchasing of capital assets, office supplies and facility supplies
- Monitors and projects daily cash flow; invests excess cash as needed
- Reviews and executes all checks and deposits; reviews daily cash receipts and disbursements
- Reviews and/or prepares event settlements
- Reviews all contracts for client, events, subcontractors, food and beverage or concessionaires
- Compliance with all provisions of the management contract
- Directs the installation and maintenance of any new accounting, timekeeping, payroll, inventory, property, and other related procedures and controls
- Manages the Finance, Box Office and Human Resources Departments. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units
- Directly supervises the Finance Department employees
- Interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding; disciplining employees in conjunction with Human Resources; addressing complaints and resolving problems
What You Need for this Position - B.S. in Accounting or Finance from a four-year college or university
- 5 to 7 years experience in public accounting and/or financial management at a supervisory level or as department head
- Extensive knowledge of general and cost accounting
- Excellent math skills; high aptitude for figures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and organizational ability
- Ability to work with and maintain highly confidential information required
What's In It for You - 150-200k DOE
So, if you are a Director of Finance with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
about 1 hour ago
about 1 hour ago
about 2 hours ago