Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Hotel Project Manager If you are a Hotel Project Manager with 5+ years of hotel construction experience, please read on!
With $100 Million of year over year growth, we are a fast paced Commercial General Contractor company that is quickly expanding. We are hiring Project Managers to join our Atlanta, GA and Greenville, SC locations. We are looking for ambitious candidates that have aspirations to grow within our expanding company.
What You Will Be Doing - Work with Estimating during Preconstruction
- Develop construction plans and specifications
- Complete Subcontractor and Vendor procurement by completing buyout, scope of work review, contract writing, insurance and bonding reviews, etc.
- Resolve issues of drawing interpretation problems, conflicts and errors
- Manage the processes for all Submittals, RFIs, Change Order Proposals, Owner Billings, Time Sheet Management, Subcontractor/Vendor Billings, Monthly Reports
- Prepare Owner Billings via the verification of work in place billings from Subcontractors and Suppliers
- Accurately project monthly cost projections which forecast total estimated costs at completion
- Create and monitor Project Schedules and produce progress updates
- Weekly Subcontractor meetings
- Assist Superintendent is the oversight of QA/QC Standards and Safety Requirements by actively engaging in the Jobsite progression
What You Need for this Position -5+ years of experience in ground-up Project Management Hotel projects between $10 Million and $25 Million
- Manage and train a Project Engineer in day to day tasks of managing construction projects
- Experience using web based Project Management Solutions with Procore experience preferred.
- Experience using Project Scheduling Software.
What's In It for You - Base salary $80K - $110K plus performance bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance plans
- 401k Plans
- Short & Long Term Disability
So, if you are a Hotel Project Manager with 5+ years of hotel construction experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
26 minutes ago
about 1 hour ago
about 2 hours ago
3 minutes ago
3 minutes ago
Del Monte Hotel Management LLC
30+ days ago
City of Ann Arbor