Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Senior Digital Analyst- Ecommerce If you are a Senior Digital Analyst with Ecommerce, Retail, or Marketing experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us We are a leading global consumer products company with career opportunities in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. We offer creative solutions for our customers through a diversified portfolio of well-recognized and widely trusted brands.
We boldly bring brands into our family, where we nurture what makes them great. We collaborate internally and externally, always striving to provide the consumer-centric innovation, operational excellence, scale, global reach, and stellar shared services to make them soar.
What You Will Be Doing An aspiring analyst with a quantitative background who has a strong desire to make an impact on business decisions with data.
This role is an exciting blend of business, big data, and technology enabling better decisions with data! This role thinks critically to seek complex challenges, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and seeks a high-growth opportunity.
- Everyday projects include measuring site performance, analyzing customer behavior and trends, crafting dashboards, data mining, optimizing queries, working
with technology and datasets.
- Ensure data quality by testing tracking on site ensuring metrics are accurately captured and reported correctly.
- Gather data from various sources including sales, clickstream, product, and customer databases to build coordinated views that can be used to drive decision
- Use outstanding customer and campaign identifiers analyze performance and develop testable personalized experiences.
- Understanding of the data layer concept and how to apply it to new site features, split testing, and on-site tracking.
- Identifies, logs, and research website tracking bugs.
- Perform investigate analysis into consumer behavior on the site, ranging from pathing, funnel analysis to product interaction, to identify problems and share
solutions and results.
- Ability to comprehend, extract, and massage vital information from clickstream data for ad-hoc and reporting/dashboard needs.
- Create cross-channel marketing creative campaign and version analysis.
- Perform website conversion funnel performance analysis and optimization.
- Measure and support customer acquisition, conversion, and retention strategies.
- Establish, track, and report on key ecommerce and digital marketing critical metrics.
- Use various third-party tools to evaluate video/session replay, A/B/multivariate testing, and voice of customer surveys for research and analysis.
- Utilize A/B testing to collaborate with partners, set-up test and report out findings to make educated and calculated changes to the website in a low-risk manner.
- Identify, conduct, and deliver strategic analytics insight to the web and SEO to drive performance.
- Analyze and deliver insights into digital market trends and competitors.
- Collaborate with internal business users/partners to develop analyses that lead to significant insights that accelerate profitable growth.
- Work directly with the business partners to develop, utilize, and measure seasonal and annual customer contact strategies to ensure maximum penetration into
the customer database while also maintaining the efficient number of customer contacts to balance Lifetime Value (LTV) and campaign return on investment.
- Collaborate to implement digital tagging and reporting requirements; support tagging strategy across digital channels and manage tag management integrations;
implement and solve tracking pixels.
- Collaborate with the technology teams to identify gaps in the data capture strategy and implement improvements. Coordinate tags and tracking parameter
What You Need for this Position - Familiarity with state-of-the-art statistical analysis and research methodologies, online survey tools and syndicated data sources
-5+ years data analysis experience in a marketing, retail, or ecommerce position preferably with an online retailer.
-Experience with managing GTM/GA tags and data layers
-Excellent analytical skills utilizing Google Analytics and other analytical software
-Proficiency using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
-Understanding of retail financial analysis (i.e., profit calculations, return on investment) and statistical methods such as lifetime value studies, regression,
cluster, and other up to date statistical concepts
-Authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
-Experience in customer relationship management (CRM)
What's In It for You Base Pay $90,000-$105,000
So, if you are a Senior Digital Analyst- Ecommerce with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
about 2 hours ago
about 4 hours ago
about 18 hours ago