Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Sr Data Engineer If you are a Sr Data Engineer with experience, please read on!
Our client develops and publishes some of the world's biggest games. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program and will publish upcoming titles with Obsidian Entertainment, Panache Digital Games and more.
What You Will Be Doing - Provide technical leadership and contribute to the core team that powers our backend services for millions of concurrent users.
- Build and own the core systems that form the architecture of our backend services from API gateways, service observability and inter-service communications to higher level business components like identity, commerce, and analytics systems just to name a few.
- Drive the qualitative aspects of the backend services, like performance, scalability, observability, reliability and security and so on.
- Lead and mentor a team of engineers, supporting their career and technical development.
- Build a culture passionate about performance and gamer experience.
- Support multiple titles, with various levels of technical maturity, in integrating our services.
- Work with product management, design, and other technology teams to develop a long-term roadmap.
What You Need for this Position - Proven track record of shipping highly scalable and robust large-scale distributed backend systems.
- Strong experience in one or more of the following languages for backend development: Java, Go, C#, C++, Python, Erlang.
- Experience in designing and building high performance and highly fault tolerant and secure distributed systems.
- Experience in designing APIs that you'd be happy to support forever.
- Experience with large scale distributed databases.
- Experience in building and deploying systems on top of AWS and/or GCP.
- Self-starter, self-driven to produce results and continually improve.
- Experience and comfortable in supporting a live service environment.
- Able to lead and work with a distributed team.
What's In It for You Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
Growth. As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
Benefits. Medical, dental, vision, pension plan, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more.
So, if you are a Sr Data Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Nick Valenti
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
11 minutes ago
35 minutes ago
about 1 hour ago
Carlisle Construction Materials
30+ days ago
Oldcastle APG Inc
less than a minute ago
less than a minute ago