Posted in Other 1 day ago.
Project Manager (Commercial GC, $100 MIL+ Annual Volume) If you are a Project Manager (Commercial GC, $100 MIL+ Annual Volume) with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us Since 1987, we have established ourselves as a niche, interiors-focused General Contractor who takes a unique, hands-on to each and every project. We have built on success on putting the client first which has led to over 95% of our business resulting from repeat clients and referrals. We pride ourselves on building within the communities in which we work and live and exceeding our clients needs time and time again.
What You Will Be Doing - Drive Project Management activities, gaining responsibility with mentorship from the Executives and leading Project Managers.
- Coordinate with the Architect, Contractor, and other project team members to meet the project objectives and resolve issues at all project stages.
- Assist Senior Project Managers (when needed) to represent and interface with the owner to ensure the desired project at a competitive price, delivered on schedule, and at the desired quality.
- Attend owner, architect and contractor (OAC) meetings, taking the meeting notes and managing the follow-up action items.
- Review project construction documents, shop drawings, submittals and achieve intimate familiarity with the owners' and architects' intentions and requirements.
- Assist in preparing estimates or supporting our in-house estimator by gathering budget and costs for the various portions of the project.
- Develop, manage, and analyze the project schedule showing design, permitting, approvals, construction and fit-up.
- Establish and maintain procedures for handling changes to the contract documents, monthly valuations, drawing submissions, change orders, requests for information (RFI's), substitutions, etc.
- Assist in preparing a site analysis for safety, quality, and logistics.
- Participate in value engineering sessions to help modify the design to reduce cost.
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or related field of study
- 5+ Years of experience of General Contractor experience with related project experience in tenant improvement construction (on Corporate Office, Biotech, Clean Room/Lab, Data Center, and Healthcare projects)
- A Minimum of 3 years' supervisory experience as a Project Manager within Commercial Construction
- Knowledge of construction cost and estimating, construction scheduling, and engineering principles and techniques
- Knowledge of various design and construction means, methods and materials, their characteristics, and installation procedures.
- Proficient with Software Applications such as MS Office, MS Project, Primavera, Timberline,
What's In It for You - Above Market Base Salary (DOE)
- Profit Sharing (~7% range)
- Annual Bonus (~15% range)
- 401k (with match!)
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage for individuals and all dependents
So, if you are a Project Manager (Commercial GC, $100 MIL+ Annual Volume) with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
about 3 hours ago
about 4 hours ago
Keep Your Seats Filled
about 10 hours ago