Description: Our client is currently seeking a CORP - MARKET & SUPPLY PROGRAMMER ANALYST I
Projects will entail supporting and enhancing the Digital Services Platform (DSP) a proprietary custom-built application.
Remote work position & will consider Off-Shore, or Near-Shore resources, but they would be required to work US Central Time Zone work hours.
• A minimum of 5 to 8 years technical experience
• Web development experience with Angular JS, Spring, Git, Docker containers, Rabbit MQ, Maven, Hibernate, and Minio
• Java (J2SE/J2EE), Java Server Pages (JSP), Web Services, XML/XSLT/HTML
• Exposure to older Java technologies like JSF, Java 6, Applets, and Ant
• Python development with FLASK framework that leverages Rest API extensions like Restful and SQLAlchemy
• Exposure to PL/SQL for Oracle
• Exposure to AZURE DevOps
• Linux and MS Server environments
• Data Modeling
• Understanding of Relational Database concepts (sql, pl/sql).
• Deep understanding of all stages of software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Experience in providing On-call support at any time.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com