Description: Our client is currently seeking a Product Manager (Hardware/Embedded Systems) for a permanent/direct hire position that can sit completely remotely
For immediate consideration, reach out to Justin Gearhart (JGearhart@Judge.com).
Visa Sponsorship is NOT available.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Create and maintain the product roadmap and manage milestones, to align priorities and resourcing
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs and business objectives of internal stakeholders and customers, and engage at a detailed technical level to drive product requirements
- Define user stories and features.
- Working with the Engineering Manager, write engineering-ready specs (i.e. MRDs, PRDs), and validate new features, to enable the team to develop products on time and within budget
- Evaluate and analyze new business opportunities and design solutions strategically aligned with business objectives
- Proactively provide customer and business context to engineering teams
- Drive feature prioritization, process improvements, and product development with an eye on key KPIs
- Maintain a firm grasp of the competitive landscape and identify areas of competitive differentiation
- Bring fresh ideas to the company's product roadmap and strategy
- Minimum of 3 years of Product Management experience in a technology company.
- Experience in cybersecurity is a plus.
- Bachelor or MS in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Expertise in writing detailed product requirements.
- Experience building products that combine hardware and software.
- Strong, influential cross-functional team leader with attention to detail.
- Experience interfacing with enterprise customers.
- Technical background with a good understanding of identity access management, authentication, and digital identity.
- Familiarity with data analytics and project management software
- Ability to keep up in a fast-paced and high energy environment
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com