Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Software Developer If you are a Software Developer with C# experience, please read on!
We are an industry leading cosmetics company with a vision of creating quality cosmetic products for the most prestigious brands in the world. With more than 207,000 square feet, our Idaho location continues to deliver best-in-class products driven by a combination of phenomenal customer service and forward-thinking ideas.
What You Will Be Doing * Design, develop, and ship software applications based on requirements
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness for all applications.
* Assist with process mapping and standardization.
* Work cross-organizationally with multiple teams/individuals
What You Need for this Position * BSCS or equivalent technical degree preferred.
* Experience with C# or C#-related tools like .NET Framework, Entity Framework, or ASP.NET
* Experience with SQL Server, MySQL, or PostgreSQL
Nice to have:
* Experience with modern JS frameworks like Angular, React, or Vue
* ERP experience
What's In It for You * $70,000 - $100,000
* Competitive benefits package
* Paid time off
* Paid holidays
* 401k options
* Health insurance
* Company-sponsored family events, to all full-time employees.
* AND MORE!
So if this sounds like you and you're looking to grow with an incredible company, please apply today!
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of our total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), a Paid Time Off policy, or many region-specific benefits.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
about 11 hours ago
about 20 hours ago
2 days ago
14 minutes ago
Livonia, MI (CAPS Detroit)
20 minutes ago
CAPS Lehigh Valley
39 minutes ago