Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Xanitos, Inc. is a management company that provides hospital housekeeping, patient transport, and central laundries services. It is differentiated by its patented XRO System for cleaning patient rooms, its outstanding operations management team, and by being a private company whose priority is giving top-quality service. The results are evident; at the hospitals it serves, Xanitos has improved the cleaning quality, increased HCAHPS scores, reduced the risk of HAIs, lowered bed turnaround time, and significantly reduced costs.
Xanitos is hiring for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts for Full-Time Environmental Service (Hospital Housekeepers) at Turkey Creek Medical Center in Knoxville, TN. Please review below for job qualifications.
• Apply today to secure an interview
• Training provided
• Pay $15.00 per hour
The Environmental Service Attendants (Housekeepers) may work in any location on client premises. This individual cleans and keeps in an orderly condition facilities or locations in a health care campus. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Xanitos may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities, client requirements and applicable industry standards.
• Cleans and polishes lighting fixtures, marble surfaces, and trim.
• Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas.
• Sweeps and/or vacuums floor.
• Dusts furniture and equipment.
• Polishes metalwork.
• Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
• Empties wastebasket and Transports trash and waste to the disposal area.
• Replenishes bathroom supplies.
• Transports small equipment or tools between departments.
• Experience in the janitorial industry a plus
• Medical cleaning a plus
• Post-Offer Medical, Background Screening and Drug Test required
• Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment unless they request and are granted a medical or religious exemption.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually
Xanitos understands the importance of you and your family’s health and wellbeing, as well as your financial future. With that in mind, we take pride in the variety of benefit plans that are available for our full-time hourly employees.
Please note, plans vary by location and are subject to eligibility and work hour requirements in accordance with state laws. Plans may include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Retirement Plans, Personal/Family Leave and Disability, as well as Paid Vacation, Sick Days, and Holidays.
44 minutes ago
Tremco Construction Products Group
about 1 hour ago
about 1 hour ago