Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
Partner with assigned customers to ensure they have the right products at the right time in the right placement.
• Responsible for effectively displaying store products.
• Responsible for maintaining effective business relationships with customers.
• Responsible for daily travel to customer locations.
• Cycle coverage for service at customer locations on assigned route.
• Responsible for rotating stock and removing out of code product.
• Ensure the neat and orderly appearance of UNFI products.
• Assist in hanging shelf tags and promotional POS/POP materials and resets.
• Perform duties in accordance with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP)
and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and procedures, as appropriate for location.
• Follow through on customer product requests.
• Keep management informed of area activities and of any significant concerns.
• Attend meetings as required.
• Provides backup for other field sales representatives when needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school graduate or equivalent related experience
• Ability to read, understand and implement a plan-o-gram
• Basic Microsoft Office skills, primarily Outlook and Excel
• Valid driver's license necessary
• Auto insurance levels that meet UNFI requirements
• Prior customer service experience in a retail setting
• System Implementation preferred
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good communication skills
• Time management skills and attention to detail
• Basic math abilities
• Ability to work independently
• Daily travel is required and access to a vehicle is necessary
• Ability to get in and out of car multiple times per day
• Drive to and from accounts safely in city, rural and expressway conditions
• Ability to set up displays, fixtures, shelving and products
• Able to tolerate exposure to store and warehouse conditions including wide variances
in temperature, dust and dirt
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
about 3 hours ago
about 3 hours ago
about 6 hours ago