Posted in Other 1 day ago.
Senior Technical Product Manager If you are a Senior Technical Product Manager with experience, please read on!
Characterized by originality and high quality, our company is committed to constantly innovating in ways that facilitates human progress. Our team focused environment supports our commitment to consistently creating valuable products that our market continually seeks. Due to the recent growth and demand for our products, we are seeking a driven Senior Technical Product Manager to become an integral part of our team.
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. Exciting opportunity to work with a growing, multi-national industry leader!
2. Become a member of a team that plays with the latest technology!
3. Mentorship from top performers in our industry!
What You Will Be Doing We are looking for a passionate product person with an engineering and/or development background. The primary function of this role is to translate and communicate technical requirement into business needs. This involves collaboration with teammates & colleagues, customers, clients, and stakeholders.
What You Need for this Position Must Have:
- 5+ years of programming, development, software product planning, or quality assurance experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of web, mobile, and/or cloud solutions and technologies
- Fully understands SDLC
- Software Requirement Analysis/Management
- User Stories
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science, Math, or related technical field/practice
Bonus points for:
- Programming Languages
- Network Protocol
- Business Analysis
What's In It for You - $130,000 - $160,000
- 401k Matching: dollar for dollar up to 5% of annual salary
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Company paid holidays
- Stimulating work environment
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Senior Technical Product Manager with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kara Carson
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
about 2 hours ago
about 5 hours ago
about 5 hours ago
A.T. Still University