Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Company Overview: With over 30 locations across the country, American Woodmark is a leading cabinet manufacturer servicing the remodel and new construction markets. With over 10,000 employees, more than 15 brands and hundreds of cabinet styles, our commitment to quality and caring for our customers and employees never wavers.
SALES TERRITORY: Richmond, VA / Virginia Beach, VA
To develop, oversee, and maintain relationships with key personnel at stores within assigned territory in a manner that maximizes the sale of American Woodmark kitchen and bath cabinets by those stores in an effort to meet or exceed sales and expense budgets.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to excel at the essential functions assigned. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
* Undergraduate degree in marketing, business or related field or comparable professional experience
* Proven track record with 2 - 4 years of outside sales or account management experience
* Experience in managing consumer issue resolution processes
* Strong leadership skills
* Energy and focus to be goals and results oriented
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent organization and time management skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to be persuasive
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
* Knowledge of Microsoft windows-based applications
* Develop and implement sales growth strategy for assigned home center stores in specified territory
* Sustain and improve client orders by performing regular client visits with an emphasis on training and development of sales/design personnel on American Woodmark product/policies
* Develop, support, and improve business relationships with associates and management having focus/influence in cabinetry categories at the store and regional levels to promote sales
* Maintain and update in-store displays as necessary
* Monitor, support, and report on in-stock product merchandising efforts
* Leverage travel and entertainment expense budget to effectively manage territory and promote sales.
* Provide leadership and ownership of the customer issue resolution process supporting service and warranty concerns within the territory
* Gain understanding of competitors products within the marketplace and provide visibility to the organization on offerings, program, pricing, and promotional activity
* Regularly analyze CRM tools and company reporting to monitor success and identify opportunities
* Participation in store-sponsored, cabinetry-focused events
* Submit territory specific reporting as required to provide visibility to the organization on account, competitor, and market activity
* Align with American Woodmark policies, procedures, and expectations in performing responsibilities of the position
* Align with the American Woodmark culture
* Typically, this position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
SCOPE & EXPECATIONS:
* Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
* Travel Requirements:
* Some in and out of town travel is required up to 50%.
* Travel is typically by company car and commercial air carrier.
* Typically, offices will be out of a private home, and hours will vary as necessitated by business.
* Recruitment process may consist of any combination of phone, video and in person interviews.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
* Offers may be contingent upon successful completion of Background Check, Drug Screen, Physical Examination, and Motor Vehicle Record.
BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
* Competitive Compensation
* Health Care Benefits
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Vacation Days
* Paid Sick Days
* 401(k) Match
* Tuition Assistance
* Company provided vehicle
* Internet and Cell Phone allowance
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The American Woodmark Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, military and veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other legally protected characteristic; and it will comply with all applicable state discrimination laws. No person will be denied employment solely because of a disability, provided that the person can perform the essential functions of the position for which the person has applied, either with or without reasonable accommodations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
2 minutes ago
32 minutes ago
about 1 hour ago