Posted in Other 6 days ago.
CAMRIS is a clinical and life sciences firm that realizes innovative solutions to challenges worldwide through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. We combine our proven systems with today's most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. Our core practice areas include HIV/AIDS, microbiology and infectious disease research, vaccine research, development and production, global health security, biodefense, and clinical research.
CAMRIS attracts the next generation of scientists to work at premier government research and development institutions with state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, under world leaders in health research. Our exceptional benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k plan with employer contribution, paid holidays, vacation, Medical and Flexible Spending Accounts, and life insurance. If you enjoy being a part of a high performing health and research organization dedicated to making the world a healthier place, please apply today!
We are seeking a Statistician to provide services in support of the Division of Clinical Research, Biostatistics Research Branch.
• Perform complex statistical and mathematical analyses of critical, long-term resource requirements for various scenarios, options, and resource levels.
• Develop analytical methodology and devise models to compare and evaluate various options and forecast the likely outcomes of each alternative.
• Gather and determine the validity of data, identifies variables, assesses their interrelationships, and evaluates their utility in developing and executing long-range strategic plans.
• Evaluate all options, quantify expected outcomes, and verify study results and conclusions.
• Present study results, finding, conclusions, options, and recommendations to senior management.
• Investigate and adapt new analytical methods, approaches, and strategies using a wide range of statistical techniques such as linear programming, multiple regression, probability, sensitivity analysis, and learning curves.
• Conduct studies to research and analyze data to be used in providing responses to urgent questions from the leadership or senior staff of the Congress, the White House, DHHS, NIH or NIAID.
• Apply knowledge of a broad range of techniques in the area of mathematics, statistical analysis, parametric and non-parametric analysis, computer modeling, decision theory, regression analysis.
• Ph.D. degree (or equivalent) in Statistics, Biostatistics, or related field.
• Experience with R and/or other statistical software packages.
CAMRIS International LLC offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. Please submit your resume online at www.CAMRIS.com . CAMRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by any applicable federal, state, or local law.
Full vaccination against COVID-19, defined as two doses of Moderna, two doses of Pfizer, or one dose of Johnson & Johnson's Janssen, is required for this position.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a Public Trust-level background check, a requirement for this position under an active federal contract. The background check process may include, but is not limited to the following: (1) contacting your professional references; (2) verification of previous employment, education and credentials; (3) a criminal background check; (4) use/abuse of federally-controlled substances; and (5) a department of motor vehicle check. Candidates must be prepared to fully-complete any required background check questionnaire during initial onboarding.