Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Supervisor/Lead Mechanic If you are a Supervisor/Lead Mechanic with 5+ years of experience, please read on!
Our company owns and operates natural gas pipelines, compression, processing plants, treating facilities, and oil & gas production. We are privately held and currently have operating locations in Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, and Oregon.
We are currently seeking Supervisor and Lead Mechanics in Purcell, OK, and the surrounding area: You will be responsible for reciprocating gas compressor operations, maintenance, and repair.
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Stable Industry
- Great opportunity for growth
- Full Benefits
What You Will Be Doing - Perform overhauls and mechanical maintenance in designated areas of responsibility
- Operates controls and turns valves to start compressor engines, pumps, and auxiliary equipment
- Responds to problems by troubleshooting, diagnostic testing (utilizing computer software as applicable), repairing/adjusting equipment as needed, conferring with co-workers and supervisors for advice and other techniques as learned in the classroom and field
- Ensures field equipment is operating under current emissions guidelines/standards. Recommends parts/service needs to supervisor for current pricing on parts/services
What You Need for this Position 5+ years experience:
- Gas compressor operations
So, if you are a Supervisor/Lead Mechanic with 5+ years of experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Nate Shuman
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
about 17 hours ago
2 days ago
State of Oklahoma
3 days ago