Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Salesforce Engineer If you are a Salesforce Engineer with experience, please read on! THIS IS A HYBRID ROLE
Based in beautiful Princeton,NJ we are an innovative and trusted legal service company that specializes in serving mass tort law firms nationally. Due to growth and demand for our services, we are in need of hiring for a Salesforce Developer that possesses strong experience with Apex, Lightning, and Visualforce.
If you are interested in joining a forward-thinking company that pushes the envelope in the legal industry and cares about providing a great working environment for its employees, then apply immediately!
What You Will Be Doing - Determining the needs for CRM services through meetings with project, program, and product managers
- Assisting in the creation of dev operations and the Salesforce development framework.
- Collaborating with Salesforce development partners to guarantee compliance with development framework and standards.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Providing training to SFDC team
What You Need for this Position - Bachelors Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- 5+ years of Salesforce Experience (Lightning, Apex, and Visualforce)
- Required Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- Active Salesforce Advanced Developer or Platform Developer II Certification is a plus
- Salesforce admin experience
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary of $100-$150k
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
So, if you are a Salesforce Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Danielle Barlow
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Admin - Clerical
about 12 hours ago
about 14 hours ago
about 14 hours ago
Dow Jones & Co.