Posted in Other 3 days ago.
6G Pipe Welder If you are a 6G Pipe Welder with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us We are a multiple site manufacturer of production and storage equipment within the oil, gas, and nuclear industries. Our equipment helps optimize well pad design, improve separation efficiency and lower overall equipment spend through high-performance surface separation and processing technology. COME JOIN US!!
What You Will Be Doing -Plan details of working procedure.
- Inspect finished product for completeness and conformance to all quality assurance procedures.
- Safely operates all advanced level welding equipment.
- Set up, troubleshoot, and make advanced adjustments to welding machines as needed to maintain good production and quality.
- Participates in improvement planning modification of weld procedures to increase safety, efficiency, and quality.
What You Need for this Position - Capability to read and interpret blueprints, work order instructions, weld symbols, and operate required tools involved in position.
- Pipe Welding: 2+ years (preferred).
- Required to obtain weld certification to AWS/ANSI standards.
--MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A 3G MIG/FLUXCORE TEST AND A 6G TIG ROOT FLUX FILL IN CAP ON 2 INCH SCHEDULE 160--
What's In It for You Up to $60k
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
-----$2,500 Sign-On Bonus-----
So, if you are a 6G Pipe Welder with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Randie Wrich
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
about 4 hours ago
about 23 hours ago
Primrose Retirement Communities
3 days ago
USIC Locating Services, LLC