Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Executive Director- Elder care If you are a Executive Director- Elder care with experience, please read on!
--- THIS ROLE IS LOCATED IN FREMONT, CA---
What You Will Be Doing - Identify and develop community standards of care congruent with the population seeking placement.
- Project and develop a sound operating budget for the community.
- Standardize operations of each department.
- Maintain the community in compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Develop sound policy and procedures for resident care.
- Utilize a system of sound management which monitors quality standards on an ongoing basis in all departments.
- Utilize sound judgment and experience to solve more moderately complex issues or problems based on precedent, example or reasonableness or a combination of these.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of costumers or employees of an organization.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking ability.
- Displays a working knowledge of basic accounting terminology in the preparation of the annual financial budget, annual audit schedules, tax reports, and any Local, State or Federal required reports.
- Develop and carry out a successful marketing program which maintains > 95% occupancy.
- Review all admissions for approval.
- Fosters a cooperative and harmonious working climate conductive to maximize employee morale and productivity.
- Performs all necessary supervisory functions to effectively and efficiently manage the personnel assigned.
- Oversee the new hiring process and execute all employee terminations of unsatisfactory staff.
- Investigate theft/loss in the community.
- Carry out the operating policy of the licensee.
-Ensures buildings, grounds and property are up to company standards through the oversight of preventative maintenance systems and programs, and frequent inspections that meet company standards of excellence.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum age requirement is 21 years of age and employee must pass a criminal background check, TB, and Physical.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum of three to five years related leadership experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a valid administrator license in states where required.
- Must have a valid driver license and access to a private vehicle for business use.
- Must have or be willing to attend training for First Aid and CPR.
Physical and Working Demands:
- Standing, walking, sitting, use of hands or fingers to feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk, vision or hear.
- Taste, smell, and the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Requires interaction with co-workers, residents or vendors.
- Occasional weekend, evening or night work if needed to ensure shift coverage.
- On call basis as needed maybe required from time to time.
- Possible exposure to communicable diseases.
- Potential injury from transferring, repositioning or lifting residents.
- Exposure to latex.
- Possible exposure to bloodborne pathogens, exposure to various drugs, chemical, infectious or biological hazards.
- Required to travel on occasion.
What You Need for this Position - Executive Director
- First Aid
- Senior Living
- Elder Care
What's In It for You Salary: $100K-$160K/yr
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Executive Director- Elder care with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Anya Glover
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
20 minutes ago
39 minutes ago
40 minutes ago