Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Job ID: 481138
Safety, Integrity, Quality are the foundation or core values on which Tilcon New York Inc., a CRH company operates. Located in New York and New Jersey, Tilcon New York Inc. is an integrated materials company with multiple quarry locations, water terminals, heavy highway construction division, asphalt and recycle plants. Tilcon manufactures sells and ships, made in the USA, products of crushed stone, asphalt, sand, gravel and recycled materials throughout New York, New Jersey, and some areas of Pennsylvania. Growth opportunity, professional development and a culture of support and resources are provided to each employee for their personal growth and success within Tilcon New York Inc., and CRH.
Perform various PM duties on production equipment which include fueling, Greasing equipment, change light bulbs, wipers, add oil lubes. Utility person will be responsible for maintaining bucket hardware on our production fleet. They will need a basic mechanics tool set to accommodate this position.
Roles and Responsibilities
(Essential Duties and Functions)
• Wear a hardhat, safety glasses, steel-toed footwear, gloves, hearing protection and respirator as needed
• Perform risk assessment and prior to performing any work
• Perform work area inspections
• Grease and maintain all grease fittings.
• Maintain proper fluid levels on production equipment
• Fuel Equipment
• Detect Safety hazards and malfunctions and respond accordingly
• May be called upon at discretion of the Foreman to perform any other duties assigned and / or to assist other departments if necessary
• Follow directions
• Mechanical skills needed.
• Must have a safety mind set.
• High School or GED
• Successful completion of MSHA/OSHA Training
• Task training on an as needed basis
• Ability to carry out simple oral and written instructions
• Basic mathematical skills
• Able to perform all duties without a direct threat of injury to the individual or others.
• Demonstrates safe, productive job performance
• Ability to communicate effectively with and work well with other personnel
• Ability to carry out simple oral and written instructions and deal with simple problems
Ability to read English or Spanish
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Range of Motion
• Climb (ladder or stair)
• Fine motor
• Repetitive motion
• Works in varied weather conditions: in wet, dusty and noisy environment, hot and cold.
• Some danger due to working around equipment/plant and/or traffic.
• Exposed to noise
• Moving equipment
• Works with other
• Hot weather
• Cold weather
• Wet weather
• Exposed to high heat
• 0-10 lbs.
• 10-25 lbs.
• 25- 50 lbs.
• 50 - 100 lbs.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What CRH Offers You
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Tilcon New York Inc., a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
10 days ago
12 days ago
8 minutes ago
The Andersons Inc
30+ days ago
The Andersons Inc
9 minutes ago
The Andersons Inc