Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
General Summary: Operates food processing machines that produce food products.
Benefits and Culture
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with discretionary match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!
We strive to be your Employer of Choice. As one of our five cornerstones, this means that we go all-out to create an environment where people choose a lasting career because Reser’s care about their personal development & safety, and delivers a rewarding work experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Operates a machine and ensures quality and conformity of packaged products.
2. Helps to assemble and configure machine according to current specifications.
3. Ensures correct consumables loaded for the product being run.
4. Maintains covering carts and hopper as necessary.
5. Checks for correct packaging materials.
6. Prepares unused for put away at the end of a run, including putting a count on the case.
7. Detects and reports defective materials, machine problems or questionable conditions to the machine operator immediately and to maintenance department as needed.
8. Maintains necessary machine supplies, work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition.
9. Washes and resets equipment during product changes per SOP.
10. Troubleshoots downtime issues.
11. Displays positive attitude toward people, equipment, and company policy.
12. Follows company safety guidelines, HACCP requirements and Good Manufacturing Practices.
13. Regular attendance and punctuality are required due to working with people, items and equipment that are at the facility.
1. Experience operating machinery is required.
2. Food industry experience is preferred.
3. Must be able to read, write, and speak English and be understood.
4. English/Spanish bilingual a plus.
1. Refrigerated food manufacturing plant.
2. The environment may be wet or dry and temperatures may range from 25°F to 110°F.
3. Requires walking and standing for long periods of time.
4. Repetitive lifting, kneeling, and bending with packages in excess of 50 lbs. is required.
5. Production demands may require overtime and/or evening or weekend scheduling.
$18.00 to $21.00 per hour/non-exempt
Recipe for Success
Reser’s is the leading provider of fresh refrigerated deli salads, side dishes, and prepared foods for the supermarket, club store, and food service industries. Family owned and operated, Reser’s has been a proud sponsor of good times at racetracks, picnics, BBQs, music festivals, and affordable family meals since 1950. Reser’s family of brands include Reser’s American Classics, Main St Bistro, Stonemill Kitchens, and more. With more than 4,500 employees, Reser’s operates 14 facilities in the US, Mexico, and Canada and actively supports the communities it serves.
1 day ago
2 days ago
Smart & Final
3 days ago
Remote Jobs, LLC