Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Nemours is seeking a Sr SRT Maintenance Mechanic to join our Nemours Children's Health Team in Malvern, PA.
Nemours will meet community health needs in Malvern, PA by expanding access to world-class care. We will be the sole tenant in the 46,000 square-foot, two-story building designed with best practices in quality, safety, efficiency and patient-focused pediatric care in mind.
Supported by our primary care locations and community partners, this new location is designed to ensure an efficient operation and positive patient and family experience for children with acute and/or chronic conditions.
The Sr SRT Maintenance Mechanic performs general repairs and maintenance of plumbing, carpentry, electrical, patch/painting and minor construction projects. In order to build patient and Associate satisfaction this position pro-actively monitors and performs general maintenance in inpatient areas, outpatient clinics and business occupancy areas to ensure they are in optimal condition. In addition to performing work of a SRT General Maintenance Mechanic, this position also performs more complex repairs, inspection and preventative maintenance (PM) of mechanical equipment and systems.
In addition to performing general SRT maintenance work as described below, this position also performs repairs, Preventative Maintenance (PM) and inspection of: Door Hardware; Fire and Smoke Door & Barrier integrity; Patient Bed, Crib & Stretcher repairs & inspections to maintain a safe environment of care.
Performs general painting, plumbing, electrical and carpentry repairs including but not limited to: unstopping clogged plumbing, repairing damaged walls, doors, windows, privacy curtains, furniture, fixtures and equipment attached to walls, and some equipment such as beds, cribs and stretchers.
Installation of doors and door hardware , Exit devices, cylindrical and mortise lock sets, panic hardware and door closers.
Regularly inspects and repairs damage to inpatient rooms, clinic waiting areas and exam rooms, hallways and office areas.
Plans work and prioritizes assignments. Completes work orders in a timely and professional manner. Completes assigned rounds in a timely and professional manner.
Position may be assigned to provide general maintenance services to a specific area/zone of the facility, and entire building and satellite clinics/Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
1. Proficiency at general maintenance, mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) tasks. Basic knowledge of the use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, . Uses ICRA barriers to minimize maintenance/construction risk. Proficient at skills as fire and smoke door and barrier management.
2. Gives and accepts feedback
3. Gives accurate information
4. Works with minimal supervision
5. Takes and follow the directions given
6. Handles multiple task quickly and efficiently
7. Abide by Nemours Standards of Behavior - Be in the moment, Be authentic and humanistic, Volunteer discretionary effort consistently, Model high performance desired behaviors that drive desired results, Respect and leverage separate realities, Be curious versus judgmental, Look in the mirror first and be accountable, Have courageous conversations, Provide timely, clear and specific feedback, Teach, coach and mentor others.
HS Diploma or equivalent. Some post-HS training
General Maintenance (MEP) experience of at least 3 years with 5 years general maintenance experience preferred.
Position uses CMMS software/database to access and close corrective and preventative maintenance work orders.
about 1 hour ago
about 3 hours ago
about 3 hours ago
Pape' Machinery, Inc
Pape' Material Handling, Inc