Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Under direct supervision, responsible for answering, processing, and documenting all calls from customers and representatives. Acts as service liaison between the customer and internal operational staff, and delivers exceptional customer service at all touch points.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides clients with customer service by determining call requirements, responding to inquiries, resolving customer issues and fulfilling customer requests
• Triages customer needs to include verification of demographics, appointment inquires, and mileage check inquires
• Clarifies customer inquiries by researching, locating, and providing information to the appropriate entities
• Resolves customer concerns and appropriately escalates any unresolved matters in a timely manner to the next appropriate department or level
• Promotes electronic communication services by recognizing opportunities to utilize advanced case management technology
• Accurately documents all call information in case management system according to standard operating procedures
• Efficiently utilizes tools and available resources such as: ECW, UCM, examinee portal, and other tools as necessary
• Any other duties as assigned
• Ability to prioritize customer follow up calls when necessary
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Adaptable with the ability to follow standardized process workflow on a daily basis
• Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
• Strong knowledge of administrative processes
• Demonstrated ability to work as a team member as well as an individual contributor
• Ability to interact with all levels of staff
• Ability to effectively manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Superior interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Proficient in relevant computer applications (i.e. call center phone systems, Electronic Scheduling software) with an ability to learn new software quickly
• Proficient with MS Office software including Outlook, Word, Excel
• Excellent data entry and typing skills
• Ability to work various shifts and hours to cover multiple times zones
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
• High School diploma, or equivalent (GED)
• 3 to 5 years of call center/scheduling experience
• Previous medical office/call center experience is preferred
• Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
Hourly Pay: $18.00+
*The QTC Management pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to): geographic location, responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other laws.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
31 minutes ago
32 minutes ago
about 2 hours ago
less than a minute ago
Metalcraft of Mayville
less than a minute ago
1 minute ago
Ollie's Bargain Outlet, Inc.