Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
Revolutionize Wholesale and join a high performing sales team and drive growth for True Value in Southern Idaho (Boise) and South East Oregon and the surrounding areas. We are a dynamic team committed to driving True Value’s aggressive growth as the only nationally branded hardlines wholesaler that celebrates independent retailers.
Under minimal supervision, generates existing and/or new sales in Southern Idaho (Boise) and South East Oregon. Develops plan and strategy for accomplishing sales targets for the assigned territory. Contacts/visits existing and prospective commercial (business) customers. Builds and maintains network of colleagues, partners, and customers to share information and obtain prospects. Observes and participates in presenting products and services that can benefit customer’s needs. Establishes and fosters customer relationships and contacts in assigned territories.
The Territory Account Manager can live in the following cities and/or the surrounding areas.
- Boise, Idaho
• Embraces personal and professional development
• Values diverse perspectives
• Provides competitive compensation
• Committed to volunteerism and community outreach
Your Value = Our Value. True Value.
Responsibilities (May perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned).
1. Focuses on acquiring/hunting new customers while growing and protecting existing accounts.
2. Develops an overall territory plan and strategy that identifies the customers and products needed to deliver against sales targets.
3. Identifies prospects and leads from a variety of sources, and vets them appropriately to maintain a sales pipeline. Gathers relevant information about accounts to be used in the selling process. Identifies the relevant stakeholders within a customer and customizes messaging for them.
4. Meets or exceeds the sales target determined for the account territory. Manages budget and expense account within company guidelines.
5. Coordinates with senior business development professionals for help in closing more complex deals, as needed.
6. Understands how to sell on the strengths of brands and products, not solely based on price and service levels. Demonstrates knowledge of the organization’s entire product line/services.
7. Investigates and helps resolve customer problems with deliveries, billing, and collections (along with customer service).
8. Uses CRM system to document sales activities and keep track of plans against prospects.
9. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
· Three to five years of sales experience with 1 to 2 years of sales experience with focus on new account acquisition/prospecting including outside sales. Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, sales presentations, account development, and time and territory management with experience managing longer sales cycles (more than three months).
· Work experience in hardware/DIY retail and/or wholesale industry.
· Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). “Growth mentality”, focused on building strong relationships with new customers and growing relationships with existing customers, thoughtful about planning for growth. Proven sales ability for ‘hunting’ and developing new business using value-based selling.
· Experience using CRM system for documenting sales activities.
Licenses & Certifications: N/A.
Physical Requirements: Requires incumbent to travel from store to store within assigned territory and at times to the headquarters. Travel is typically by car and plane.
Work Environment: Generally, works in climate-controlled office/store environment.
Travel: 80 to 100% travel required.
about 3 hours ago
about 5 hours ago
Flagstar Bank, N.A.
about 8 hours ago